Gayle defends Justin Timberlake: #IStandWithJT

nostalgia

No idea who this person is but she doesn't sound very bright. I don't care if you like him, he put others in danger with his irresponsible behavior. The man is rich and could have called an Uber or a friend. He could also go to rehab to resolve his addictions. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• mike_int

• Daddy

• Katy.Kat.23

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it's THEE GAYLE 

:suburban:

I ran in here to make an ABCDEFU reference. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. 

spacer.png

I thought this was about the alphabet fad

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

how old are you…

Past 35

We don't care

shut up GAYle

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

Am I the only one that thinks she's just trying to get the exclusive interview? She's been the first to interview many celebs in their backlash/ controversial era.

This is exactly what it boils down to. 
Gayle loves snatching a controversial interview and is always willing to say something contrarian or wild for the sake of grabbing consistent headlines. Just like how she felt the need to tell us all about Oprah's Ozempic discharge (from both ends) like a week ago when no one asked. 

ok.

He's not an irresponsible person, he's not reckless, he's not careless

What do you call a person who drives under the influence of alcohol then? dumb girl :toofunny3:

this is the most anyone has talked about GAYLE in years and she didn't even do nothing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.