Disturbed's David Draiman draws mixed reaction for signing an IDF artillery shell

GraceRandolph

David Draiman, vocalist of multi-platinum alternative metallers Disturbed, has long been an advocate for the Jewish people and Israel, with members of his family hailing from the state and calling it home. His continued activism for Jewish causes recently saw him receive an award for his efforts to combat antisemitism.

Draiman has been spending time in Israel in recent weeks, and in a gallery of photos newly shared from his trip, he can be seen signing what appears to be a 155mm artillery shell with the phrase '**** Hamas'. That type of shell is commonly used in Western howitzers and artillery systems.

Full article: https://www.theprp.com/2024/06/18/news/disturbeds-david-draiman-draws-mixed-reaction-for-signing-an-idf-artillery-shell-with-an-expletive-for-hamas/

i hope he dies

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

i hope he dies

Genocidal maniacs are out and proud.

Their music sucks for a reason

• Like 1

I don't understand the desire to sign an instrument of war no matter your belief. To be so lacking in humanity you're that blasé about loss of life.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.