Throwback: Adele publicly supports Kesha. Why didn't Katy?

Lana Banana

Discuss.

• Like 2

Well...

With No. 1 hit, once-ousted producer Dr. Luke marks comeback

• Haha 1

They aren't friends and/or Katy doesn't believe her. It's not deep.

Katy was involved in the case

Katy and Dr. Luke are obviously friends which is a shame. She'll stick by him, it's kinda unironically admirable in a way. 

• Thumbs Down 2

She is friends with Dr. Luke and obviously believes him. She thinks Kesha is lying or confused or both.

If she is to make a public statement, it would be in support of Luke. So just be glad that has not happened.

Luke made Katy famous and rich

Adele never needed him to be successful

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Perhaps she was grappling with her own assault while Kesha gossiped about it behind her back?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Didn't Kesha and Lady Gaga falsely assume Katy was assaulted by Dr Luke too :rip:

Or am I completely misremembering that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

Didn't Kesha and Lady Gaga falsely assume Katy was assaulted by Dr Luke too :rip:

Or am I completely misremembering that. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Because Katy is BFFs with Dr Luke and values her career more than her lifelong friend (Kesha was in IKAG MV, she and Katy were good friends) :coffee2:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

She is friends with Dr. Luke and obviously believes him. She thinks Kesha is lying or confused or both.

If she is to make a public statement, it would be in support of Luke. So just be glad that has not happened.

So is Katy being gaslit by Dr. Luke ever since 2016?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Because Katy is BFFs with Dr Luke and values her career more than her lifelong friend (Kesha was in IKAG MV, she and Katy were good friends) :coffee2:

Wasn't Katy's last tour like 8 years ago? Then a flop like Smile, then American Idol (this keeps it all toned down), why give a **** about your career when it's been dead since Dark Horse (Don't get me wrong, I really LOVED 365). Are you telling me she didn't have time to approach producers and find a great sound and rebrand her sound/persona? We know she has big **** and is married to Mr. Bloom and has a kid now, but.. Girl, I didn't want to compare, but Britney did exactly what I mentioned and released Blackout...

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Thumbs Down 1

Katy is secretly a mean pop girl and has questionable morality tbh :suburban:

OP might want to find something more relevant than an adele video from 2016

moo.png

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

OP might want to find something more relevant than an adele video from 2016

moo.png

So you're defending Katy + Dr. Luke? It's not Kesha's fault it took the US system to deal with it that long. DUH.

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

Edited by Lana Banana

Just now, Lana Banana said:

So you're defending Katy + Dr. Luke?

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

No? But it's clear that Katy and Kesha are not friends anymore and haven't been for many years. Do you really need to post random videos from 10 years ago?

moo.png

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

So Katy was a victim of his assault too or not? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

No? But it's clear that Katy and Kesha are not friends anymore and haven't been for many years. Do you really need to post random videos from 10 years ago?

moo.png

First of all, 2024 minus 2016 is not 10. 

Secondly, you don't have to be smart to comprehend that Katy and Kesha are not friends because of this.

Thirdly, what's wrong with me posting a video where an MPG supports Kesha PUBLICLY? I actually thought this was two or so years ago, but it's already been 8.

It's like we knew Britney was under an abusive conservatorship, but we never did anything, and it lasted for 13 years. Can you not draw the parallels? 

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, toxicgenie said:

So Katy was a victim of his assault too or not? 

As far as I'm aware, no. But a lawyer told Kesha and Kesha privatly told Gaga. Then Luke demanded their text messages go public. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

moo.png

Katy called her a friend in 2017

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Or Dr. Luke made her say it ¯\(ツ)/¯ Considering her ties with him. Kesha was also supposed to do/say certain things and whatnot (pretty much his slave in the industry).

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lana Banana said:

First of all, 2024 minus 2016 is not 10. 

Secondly, you don't have to be smart to comprehend that Katy and Kesha are not friends because of this.

Thirdly, what's wrong with me posting a video where an MPG supports Kesha PUBLICLY? I actually thought this was two or so years ago, but it's already been 8.

It's like we knew Britney was under an abusive conservatorship, but we never did anything, and it lasted for 13 years. Can you not draw the parallels? 

Do you know what a hyperbole is?

There's plenty of more draggable things to call her out for from this month alone than a random pop star video from 10 years ago.

Also it's not my fault that you thought something that wasn't true... like what is this argument even?

You gonna go through the list of everyone that supported Kesha and ask "why Katy didn't"? Because she was involved in the mess unlike Adele or whoever else you're gonna make a thread about and was close to Luke who didn't harm her despite allegations.

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Yeah she did, and it still was years ago and there were clearly cracks between them for years before. 

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

They aren't friends and/or Katy doesn't believe her. It's not deep.

yes, this is in fact deep. stop being edgy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.