Albanians & Croatians chant 'K*ll the Serbs' during the match #EURO24

NoAngelus

I wonder what actions UEFA will take other than removing video from Twitter

Edited by NoAngelus

All I'm hearing is "Bar Bar Bar Bar!"

Didn't see the clips, but not shocked at all. Football fans are quite literally the scum of the earth, ew.

It's always the Croatian immigrants living in Germany for decades and only coming to Croatia when on vacation who are biggest Croats than those living in actual Croatia and being embarrassed by these morons 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

It's always the Croatian immigrants living in Germany for decades and only coming to Croatia when on vacation who are biggest Croats than those living in actual Croatia and being embarrassed by these morons 

This is so true Albanian emmigrants can often be the same :ace:

Coming from a very traditional Croatian household, I remember when I came out my family loved me whole heartedly, but they said never to date a Serbian man. :rip: 

This does not surprise me one bit unfortunately. :doc: 

In the Balkans it just seems like everyone hates Serbia, and Serbia hates Kosovo. :rip: 

I know people who were in the match, can you point out exactly who the Albanians were thar were chanting that in a language not their own? Albanians don't use Serbo-Croat swear words like Serbs who chant "ubi ubi Siptari" [kill Albanians] in every match and chant about their dreams of taking Kosovo. 

Edited by Spice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.