Katy evaporating Women's World?

IBeMe

If the material is bad, why would she risk so much to jump on a Dr Luke song? I would assume it has to be a sure fire banger for her to jump tho.

If the material is bad, why would she risk so much to jump on a Dr Luke song? I would assume it has to be a sure fire banger for her to jump tho.

This would be the best decision ever. Cancelling it and come with something better and if its possible without Dr Luke :giraffe: 

Here for this being released but as a 4th 3th single.  

Pull a............This was a joke...This is not my lead single.......... I was playing with yll
This is my real LEAD SINGLE :gayoncecat2: bang a hot disco summerish track. Gimme Gimme?

Or release this song and tell them.....
This is a teaser-buzz single-promotional single. A sneak peak of the era guys :gaycat2: 
and then come with the hottest song from the record :jonny6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

The reaction and PR nightmare that ensued got it shipped back and Kathryn scrambling I fear. :hoetenks:

honestly, it's not too late to scrap everything that has Luke's name on it and get back to the drawing board

• Like 1

The fact that she planned this comeback for YEARS, waited for the right moment with no competition, brought back her long black hair and exposed body… only to get mocked, ridiculed, embarrassed and lashed after a SNIPPET gets posted by HER and she has to delete everything in shame dkdjdjdjdd :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Or release this song and tell them.....
This is a teaser-buzz single-promotional single. A sneak peak of the era guys :gaycat2: 
and then come with the hottest song from the record :jonny6:

This is probably the worse thing an artist can do to kick off an era, starting it with a crappy buzz track is a total TURN OFF (See how Single Soon killed all the hype Selener had in 2023).

Hopefully this is her Pretty Girls moment (even tho that song was a total bop idc) and she scraps the album and starts over without Luke :rip:

Screaming, honestly it's probably smart to just undo that announcement and try again :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.