Rolling Stone confirms: Katy reunites with Dr. Luke

halcyonday

No morals. I hope the song bombs into oblivion and the press picks up on this and she gets many deserved lashings

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

44 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I know the monsters aren't in here talking sh*t when their fave collabed with R Kelly whose crimes have been known FOR DECADES

And unlike Luke R Kelly was actually convicted

The lack of self-awareness is astonishing as usual

Not only that, but her choreographer has been accused of SA too and kept working with him…

41 minutes ago, M!X said:

if she is going to have Max and Stargate, why would you need Luke whose presence will be a PR nightmare and stain the entire era? Girl is dumb :rip:

This is what I don't get. I would understand if Max didn't want to work with her, but he is part of the album and he's currently making bigger hits than Dr. Luke (see The Weeknd and Ariana's hits with Max this decade)

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Do you think that all of Katy's 59 million monthly listeners are on atrl and stan twitter? :rip:

The fact that this is your argument rather than criticising her for working with a certified rxpist is telling on its own. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Some pop girls are willing to take backlash over Israel criticism. But some pop girls are willing to take backlash over working with a rapist :katie:

who said hes a rapist?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 25

Just now, RadioactiveLights said:

What do you mean?

Sessions together. Things are not just for Katy.

Well no-one will support it if her last album is anything to go by. 

1 minute ago, The_Bling said:

You're right, but you're only saying this to shield Katy from the fact that she's working with an abusive rapist :rip: Is this the hill you wanna die on?

I dont wanna shield her. I personally have no problem with people criticizing her for working with him. But it should also be pointed out that it's hypocritical to only lash Katy and remain silent on all the other artists working with him. Thats my only point.

she had so much goodwill :rip:

well you know at this point i just hope taylor gonna release 10 more albums before katy's lp. of course it's obvious that she will be 404 on charts on her 5th week but i don't even wanna see "lemme see your pee c*ck" chanteuse in the top 10 :dies:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

2 minutes ago, justlore said:

who said hes a rapist?

Pick me, love me, choose me

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Doja Cat is a pop girl. Nicki is a pop girl. Never ever saw them have multiple hit threads wishing them awful things because he worked for them :kitty:

This is simply not true lol 

3 minutes ago, justlore said:

who said hes a rapist?

multiple women, you pest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justlore said:

who said hes a rapist?

A new low, even for Katy stans :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Also, imagine going beyond your values just do defend a woman who doesn't even know you exist. Like, I would kinda understand defending a long life friend or something in a situation like this but this woman has no idea about your existence. Why would you go as low as defending a woman abuser because of her?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I dont wanna shield her. I personally have no problem with people criticizing her for working with him. But it should also be pointed out that it's hypocritical to only lash Katy and remain silent on all the other artists working with him. Thats my only point.

But why are you more concerned about people being hypocritical and selective with their outrage than about Katy working with an abusive rapist? That's the point everyone else is trying to make

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

GOSSIP GIRL HERE, YOUR ONE AND ONLY SOURCE INTO THE SCANDALOUS LIVES OF KATY PERRY AND DR. LUKE.

SPOTTED: KATY REUNITED WITH DR. LUKE FOR HER UPCOMING POP ADVENTURE. IS DR. LUKE GONNA R*PE THIS RECORD TOO OR KATY'S GONNA DO IT HERSELF? NOT REALLY THE PERFECT MID-AGE DREAM, IS IT?

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL. 

• Haha 5

23 pages, shame on those who want to defend their fave working with an alleged rapist, those next few months will be a rude awakening for you  :bird:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Sessions together. Things are not just for Katy.

Not surprised, though I wonder how this will affect public perception of Max in the future. Recently he's associated with Ariana and Abel, and people are missing his work with Taylor. I know he's not an artist and the GP doesn't care, but will pop stans criticize and turn on him for this? After all, he's the go-to for stans who want to mention a "top producer"

She's ******* disgusting and everyone defending her is too 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyway this assembly of absolutely washed ups, no wonder the song sounded ****

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Bad music, bad press... she's over I'm afraid

Association with Dr Luke didn't stop Kim Petras from winning a grammy nor Doja from bagging a dozen of global hits so it'll be interesting to see how or if it will affect Katy.

Just now, Green said:

Katy being dragged for working with Dr. Luke is not going to make Kesha to get a hit though.

idgaf about hits lmao

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.