Rolling Stone confirms: Katy reunites with Dr. Luke

halcyonday

For 10 years in a row, each time you think her career cannot possibly sink any lower, she proves everyone wrongΒ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

anywayyy, NOW would be an iconic moment for Kesha to announce her new single/era! we're still in brat summer!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

If you have genuine issues with Dr. Luke, consistency matters. It's not just about the artists you care about or are popular on this site; it's about holding everyone accountable who works with him. Criticizing only selective artists is undermining and weakens the stance you have against him. All of his collaborators should be held accountable yet this site only wants to focus on one.Β 

there are aggravating circumstances in this case: Kesha was her friend, and "Woman's World" was supposed to be an anthem for women which sounds a bit awkward when the track is produced by an alleged rapist to say the least...

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I know the monsters aren't in here talking sh*t when their fave collabed with R Kelly whose crimes have been known FOR DECADES

And unlike Luke R Kelly was actually convicted

The lack of self-awareness is astonishing as usual

I know you're not in here talking about monsters when your fave is currently releasing music with The Dream, and proud of it. Will she even remove the album from streaming at this point? She might as well just do it, cause no one is listening to it anywayΒ 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

criticizing a pop forum that mostly stans pop girls for only talking about pop music by pop girls to cope with the justified reaction to this is... an interesting route to take, for sure!Β 

Doja Cat is a pop girl. Nicki is a pop girl. Never ever saw them have multiple hit threads wishing them awful things because he worked for themΒ :kitty:

Imagine selling your soul to a woman abuser just for him to come up with a GARBAGE track like if I were her I would just disappear to never come back. This is beyond embarrassing she should be ashamed of herself.

14 minutes ago, Green said:

If she knew a negativeΒ backlash was coming for working with Luke at least the song should have been a certified hit and a really good one like some of Doja's past hits, and based on the reactions (I haven't heard the full leak) it seems like the song doesn't have potentialΒ 

Β 

Max Martin should have been enough. Is she obligated to work with Luke? Because that's the only reason I find, because a panned song is not worth theΒ backlash.

Unless people are overreacting about the quality of the song.

And even the doja's songs where he got credits , doja herself confirmed that he didn't touch any single song there , he automatically got credits cause she is under himΒ 

• Like 3

Girl I-

:skull:

5 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

FLETCHER's song interpolatesΒ Katy's "I Kissed A Girl". Kim wrote her song in Sweden with Max team and Luke probably added his production later.

Thanks for clarifying! I don't follow either artist so I wasn't sure. I know Max hasn't associated with Luke publicly for a while, and he's mostly worked with other producers.

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Guess this confirms that Max and Luke are still associated with each other

Not just associated 🀫

17 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I wonder why the same people saying that katy should burn in hell for working with him now never said anything in protest of All My Life being a grammy winning top 2 hit…just last year. If you have problems with Dr Luke, you should have problems with everyone associating themselves with him. If you only selectively call out Katy, you are either a hypocrite or a misogynist. Why do you not call out the men who go to him for hits?

You're right, but you're only saying this to shield Katy from the fact that she's working with an abusive rapistΒ :rip:Β Is this the hill you wanna die on?

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Doja Cat is a pop girl. Nicki is a pop girl. Never ever saw them have multiple hit threads wishing them awful things because he worked for themΒ :kitty:

Nicki is already married to sexual abuser (don't drag me Barbz) and Doja made it clear multiple times that she does not stand him and never mentioned her name even once. We just can't compare them to whatever Katy is doing right now.Β 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Guess this confirms that Max and Luke are still associated with each other

Not just associated 🀫

Aw, their connection must be so strongΒ :smitten:

Some pop girls are willing to take backlash over Israel criticism. But some pop girls are willing to take backlash over working with a rapist :katie:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

If you have genuine issues with Dr. Luke, consistency matters. It's not just about the artists you care about or are popular on this site; it's about holding everyone accountable who works with him. Criticizing only selective artists is undermining and weakens the stance you have against him. All of his collaborators should be held accountable yet this site only wants to focus on one.Β 

girl please :bibliahh:

Cat Valentine of pop desperately tried to get a quick lil hit but at the end she gets only a backlash and another under hot 100 entry. she's so miserable:coffee2:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

Just now, BryceG said:

Not just associated 🀫

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

well, make them!

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Katy stans are so slowΒ 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Doja and Kim have gotten criticism for work with Luke, especially on this forum. Don't know what that user is yapping about.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Do you actually believe that anybody cares about him producing her song outside of pop forums?Β 

Who the **** still cares about anything Katy Perry does outside of pop forums?

Β 

This is the only place her new music will be discussed

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.