Rolling Stone confirms: Katy reunites with Dr. Luke

halcyonday

30 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Well then, you can stay bitter about it while we enjoy new music :fan:

I really do hope you get to enjoy Woman's World, sounds like its going to be her best and most successful song yet :fan:

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

We don't defend, we simply don't care. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 22

She's been giving Republican vibes ever since Witness flopped. Dissapointed but not surprised.

5 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Just so we're clear: you don't have to applaud EVERYTHING your faves do. You're allowed to dislike them, criticize them, etc. from time to time. That doesn't change anything...

Can't believe people try to defend stuff like this.

I don't think this is a black-and-white situation. I can understand the perspective of both people who don't think it's horrible to work with this producer, as well as those who think it's a horrific offense. It is worth noting that Dr. Luke was never found guilty or liable by any court of law, in fact a court dismissed some of Kesha's claims against him. And of course, Kesha and Luke ultimately ended up settling out of court and released a joint statement essentially saying the matter is closed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

17 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

It is worth noting that Dr. Luke was never found guilty or liable by any court of law, in fact a court dismissed some of Kesha's claims against him.

Kesha's claims have never been dismissed on the merits and Dr. Luke could not possibly have been found guilty because he settled once it became clear he would not win a jury trial after Kesha's victories at New York's highest court which even reinstated her anti-SLAPP counterclaim.

These points are superficial "gotcha" arguments by people that are neither familiar with the underlying facts of this case nor interested in engaging with the matter.

This isn't directed at you specifically and I know these things are sometimes said in good faith, but these "arguments" need to be called out and refuted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Kesha's claims have never been dismissed on the merits and Dr. Luke could not possibly have been found guilty because he settled once it became clear he would not win a jury trial after Kesha's victories at New York's highest court which even reinstated her anti-SLAPP counterclaim.

These points are superficial "gotcha" arguments by people that are neither familiar with the underlying facts of this case nor interested in engaging with the matter.

This isn't directed at you specifically and I know these things are sometimes said in good faith, but these "arguments" need to be called out and refuted.

Thank you for filling in these details (I mean that genuinely!). The point was more that I can understand why some people aren't outraged about an artist working with Luke. For someone who isn't on stan twitter or deeply read-in on the situation, from afar it looks like Kesha settled/dropped her claims for a payout and then her press release really muddied the waters with that "Only God knows that really happened" line. 

why are the kats ok with **** like this???

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Oh, it gets a lot worse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Oh, it gets a lot worse.

Oof, absolutely disgusting 

I had no idea they were like this whew

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Well then, you can stay bitter about it while we enjoy new music :fan:

Screenshot-2024-06-21-at-7-45-18-PM.png

#ItsAWomansWorld #ShesSoStrong #ShesSoSmart #FeminineDivine

• Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

Katy sucks and so do her brain dead katycats. Its just science at this point :cm:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

Meanwhile go to stream or buy Kesha's latest album :gayalipacat5:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

The fact that they didn't even use any of his pseudonyms... 

heVPXcd.gif

Edited by HASHTAGPOW
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Oh, it gets a lot worse.

Making themselves look like damn fools over someone with no talent and no musical ability :shakeno: 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Screenshot-2024-06-21-at-7-45-18-PM.png

#ItsAWomansWorld #ShesSoStrong #ShesSoSmart #FeminineDivine

I don't believe her. At the end of the day it's our choice whose to believe in and i don't believe what Kesha says. I also don't give a damn about what you guys think about my opinions. 

• Thumbs Down 25

38 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

I don't believe her. I don't believe what Kesha says.

I mean, yes, I'm not shocked that supporters of a violent minsogynst like luke are also, like yourself, violent misogynists. you have the right to continually openly share that you're a violent minsogynst, but you can't be shocked when openly ridiculing someone who speaks of being raped doesn't endear you to anyone.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Oof, absolutely disgusting 

I had no idea they were like this whew

Like fave like stan I guess, Taylor have warned us before. Katy tries to act cool, edgy but she's so tone deaf to the point she doesn't realize she's doing too much, simply mean and crossing the lines. Now her fan imitates her problematic behavior, I'm not surprise if they think those posts are joke, nothing serious, just their kind of humor :biblio:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I don't believe her. At the end of the day it's our choice whose to believe in and i don't believe what Kesha says. I also don't give a damn about what you guys think about my opinions. 

you'll be going STRAIGHT to hell soon 

xoxo

ezgif-5-e0c737b5ff.thumb.gif.7c98c8593ee

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

do you all think she's going to have a smash hit? 

17 hours ago, AMIT said:

you'll be going STRAIGHT to hell soon 

xoxo

ezgif-5-e0c737b5ff.thumb.gif.7c98c8593ee

Edited by wkpw
i changed my mind

bops on bops on bops incoming

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/19/2024 at 10:57 AM, BryceG said:

You genuinely have no idea how close a session with Kesha was. Her lol is likely about the overall situation. It's way more nuanced than you realise. 

Banned

Pb2J.gif

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 6/21/2024 at 6:42 PM, ImpressMeMuch said:

They haven't matured a day since Dark Horse left the charts, I guess? :skull: 

It really does not read well for what you've taken away from life at all if the hope of someone you like being relevant again like they were when you were young makes you act like the way people have been acting.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2024 at 6:57 PM, TomTom said:

Oh, it gets a lot worse.

Disgusting, you shouldn't follow them.

She deserves the lashings for working with him if it's true, but not for his actions.

Edited by Tistotal
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.