Rolling Stone confirms: Katy reunites with Dr. Luke

halcyonday

And another myth that needs to be exposed: Katy Perry was at her peak not in the Teenage Dream era, but in Prism when "Roar" came out.

• Like 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

For those that are perhaps miffed by an empowerment song coming out first, Luke owns a sports music licensing and promotion company that has deals with the Olympics (and the next FIFA). This song could be timed for the Olympics for this reason.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I read a thread on twitter that she has 6 album contract with the dr rapist and the contract was put on hold until the lawsuit is over. now its over the contract is back

idk if true but it makes sense. not saying i'll support this but as we can see with kesha the rapist is hard to fight I dont think katherine would wanna try it and it will take so much of her time

• Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I read a thread on twitter that she has 6 album contract with the dr rapist and the contract was put on hold until the lawsuit is over. now its over the contract is back

idk if true but it makes sense. 

It is not true and it makes zero sense :rip:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

idk if true but it makes sense. not saying i'll support this but as we can see with kesha the rapist is hard to fight I dont think katherine would wanna try it and it will take so much of her time

FAKE. Those are lies spread by katycats 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

"I read on twitter" :rip:

And we're supposed to have our wits about us for the upcoming storm of AI? :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

It is not true and it makes zero sense :rip:

7 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

FAKE. Those are lies spread by katycats 

well I never followed this luke kesha lawsuit and dont know how contracts work

the katycat spreading false information is disgusting. katy is too. the fact she was literally friends with kesha is just crazy

she can literally get any producer in the world literally anyone but she still chose the rapist :rip: 

she deserves to flop even harder than smile if he really worked with that thing

Edited by MonsterNavy

19 minutes ago, BryceG said:

For those that are perhaps miffed by an empowerment song coming out first, Luke owns a sports music licensing and promotion company that has deals with the Olympics (and the next FIFA). This song could be timed for the Olympics for this reason.

I don't think she's going to get into the Olympics again. Last time, she had the perfect chance with NBC and "Rise," which she sang at Hillary Clinton's convention, and it stopped being used for broadcast. She even had a chance to sing at the opening or final of the Games. In Rio!!! 

7 minutes ago, Tropical said:

"I read on twitter" :rip:

And we're supposed to have our wits about us for the upcoming storm of AI? :deadbanana:

i'm always on social media and follow pop culture 24/7. if I gave katy the benefit of the doubt because of that katycat spreading misinformation thread then imagine how many more people are believing it

some of us have zero idea how the contracts work and its different to each and every artist. information about it is also hard to find on the internet so please i'm not the enemy here :rip: 

• Like 1

Oh Katy we are rooting for you, why? :jonny4:

she didnt believe kesha, simple as that

sometimes the easiest explanation is the correct one 

20 minutes ago, PrismaticFluff said:

That's what I think. It's simple as that.

I think regardless of whether Luke is guilty or not, or whether Kesha lied or told the truth, this was Katy's own decision. It's so embarrassing for KCs to come up with all these excuses and made-up contracts or whatever else. :coffee2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

Especially since Luke was found not guilty.

Wrong. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, PrismaticFluff said:

Well given there's no hard evidence to prove whether it happened or not she is clearly taking Luke at his word and not Kesha, and given his reputation in the industry and amongst her peers that is... a choice, a choice that has deeply misogynistic roots and connotations 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Disgusting clown. 

27 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

yeah its over for her :rip: 

so she didnt work with him on witness and smile just because he was still on trial but would've if she had the chance?

and her whole idea of having "the biggest comeback" is having the rapist back on her record? max martin alone could've done it. i -

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

so she didnt work with him on witness and smile just because he was still on trial but would've if she had the chance?

Exactly!

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Yes, and all these statements from the court have been available to the public for years. KatyClowns are so desperate and obsessed with their parasocial relationship with her that they're coming up with new lies every minute to excuse her.

Spoiler

I am simply embarrassed by their behavior.  :deadbanana:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Exactly!

19 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Yes, and all these statements from the court have been available to the public for years. KatyClowns are so desperate and obsessed with their parasocial relationship with her that they're coming up with new lies every minute to excuse her.

Reveal hidden contents

I am simply embarrassed by their behavior.  :deadbanana:

i'd understard if the rapist gave her some next level bop but the snippet sounds so basic and cringe :rip: 

her morals down the toilet for that kind of dated soccer mom song i'm

3 hours ago, Bends said:

And another myth that needs to be exposed: Katy Perry was at her peak not in the Teenage Dream era, but in Prism when "Roar" came out.

wow she really fell off :deadbanana: she was serving america's sweetheart. optimistically sophisticated, poised, confident. taylor ended her and she ended up being a cringe tone-deaf soccer mom trying too hard to be as cool as she once was

2 hours ago, Mattically said:

That's what I think. It's simple as that.

I think regardless of whether Luke is guilty or not, or whether Kesha lied or told the truth, this was Katy's own decision. It's so embarrassing for KCs to come up with all these excuses and made-up contracts or whatever else. :coffee2:

It truly is. 

Katy could've shut down Ke$ha's case before it even began but she ran away as far as she could so she wouldn't get in her way. 

16 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

wow she really fell off :deadbanana: she was serving america's sweetheart. optimistically sophisticated, poised, confident. taylor ended her and she ended up being a cringe tone-deaf soccer mom trying too hard to be as cool as she once was

? she did it to herself, taylor did nothing outside of the twitter dancers drama :rip: 

• Like 2

It will sound like garbage like her last 3 albums.

People on ATRL are embarrasing

They were begin for her to work with him just days ago and now that they heard it and don't like it they act like she is a monster. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.