• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

Kesha: nothing but peace to all parties involved.

• Thumbs Down 12

why are the fighterzzz always rolling in the muck :rip:

• Haha 9

She could've just hired Max Martin and Stargate, why the need for Dr. Luke? For headlines?

• Like 1

nawt alfred returning 

Sigh, the usual lifeless suspects in here. Anyway, I do hope this is a moderate sized hit for Katy. This might be her last chance I fear. :dancehall:

• Thumbs Down 7

Ooo lord, I might need to delete twitter for a while, those Katy spam accounts are still doing the most. 

How is kesha the bad guy here for literally tweeting 'lol' when Katy is the one that has run back to work with one of the most evil men in the industry who's been accused of assault, abuse and r*pe? 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 10

:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Time to step up and stand with Kesha, but NOOOOOO. Too late, sis.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Shut the **** up Kesha stan. She said that and it's a fact. 

Worms for brains, brains for worms

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If it was the Teenage Dream sound she was trying to recreate specifically, I find it very hard to believe that she couldn't have come pretty darn close to recreating that with Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Cirkut, and Bonnie McKee in tow. It was Bonnie's lyrics and melodies and Benny's understanding of what made a pop song work with the masses that really made Teenage Dream the epic that it was, after all.

Even if she worked with Dr. Luke in secret for a few reference tracks and then got other producers to emulate them. Lord knows he's plagiarised enough other artists' music over the years.

I tried to turn a blind eye to this as long as I could, but now that the day has finally come it really doesn't sit right with me. I hope these rumours of Katy being contractually obliged to work with him on X amount of albums is true, but as far as I'm aware no such contract exists, and Dr. Luke's claims about loss of income was merely a hypothetical estimation.

• Like 1

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Katheryn YIKES!! - I really hope the snippet was AI at this point because she's literally leaving a whole month for this backlash to get even bigger only to drop a nuclear BOMB 

I don't really like having rapist collaborators as faves, another YIKES

CRITICAL

COMMERCIAL

AND

HUMAN FAILURE

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Editor at Billboard :jonny:

Thanks for posting this, I wanted to post this and then ultimately forgot in the wake of replying to some of the deranged replies on here :ahh:.

Edit: I'm screaming :rip:

1TowoME.png

Edited by TomTom
  • Haha 3

Katy is about to release a horrible song and works with horrible people. Birds of a feather…

Even Azealia can release a good song. Katy truly has nothing but her 9 aging fans trying to make her happen while she does everything in her power to make sure that never happens again.

No wonder they're so nasty and bitter. It makes sense. Must be very frustrating.

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just don't get why she thought this was a good idea :rip: 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Editor at Billboard :jonny:

8358b337-49e6-4c46-98bc-a6e309428455_tex

• Haha 2

stan twitter has rotted some of your brains because why are people deliberately defending and stanning a rapist over... the fireworks girl of all people :rip: 

mental illness

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Katy is about to release a horrible song and works with horrible people. Birds of a feather…

Even Azealia can release a good song. Katy truly has nothing but her 9 aging fans trying to make her happen while she does everything in her power to make sure that never happens again.

No wonder they're so nasty and bitter. It makes sense. Must be very frustrating.

Katy truly gives me vibes of an industry cult like, and we know which celebs we have lost so far... There is absolutely no ******* way she is that dumb and decides to release this crap after she has done the TD album, E.T., Dark Horse :jonny2: Especially after she has had this much time off to truly perfect a new album. Is she in her mom era? It's like someone told her: "You can get all the wealth in the world if you release childish bops for the rest of your life" and she signed it :jonny2:

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1

Her (ex?) friendship with Kesha aside (as that's a far more nefarious subject), the gag is she's doing this all over a bad song.

Like, she's rightfully getting dragged to hell and back in stan culture for going back to working with a r*pist, but the sad (and disgusting) truth is the GP doesn't care as much who produced a song. But the song honestly sounds lame as hell, so she's doing all this over a song that will likely go 30-57-89-OUT on the Billboard Hot 100? 

She's honestly so dumb. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I just don't get why she thought this was a good idea :rip: 

We already know her 'ideas' her whole career have been... a choice :redface:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Her (ex?) friendship with Kesha aside (as that's a far more nefarious subject), the gag is she's doing this all over a bad song.

Like, she's rightfully getting dragged to hell and back in stan culture for going back to working with a r*pist, but the sad (and disgusting) truth is the GP doesn't care as much who produced a song. But the song honestly sounds lame as hell, so she's doing all this over a song that will likely go 30-57-89-OUT on the Billboard Hot 100? 

She's honestly so dumb. :deadbanana2:

How about bubbling under 30-57-89-OUT?

NO ******* way she would even get this piece of **** charting (I haven't even heard the TikTok snippet, but the backlash is enough for me to understand).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

He's the most notorious sexual abuser in the music industry and everyone is aware, be serious. The headlines will be everywhere. This was a messy as **** move from her.

How tho? Where was the Nicki backlash? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.