• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

2 hours ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

Only Katy has passed this class :bibliahh:

16 posts and all of them attacking Katy Perry. Interesting ?

• Thumbs Down 10

4 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

16 posts and all of them attacking Katy Perry. Interesting ?

The creator of this thread said to drag her away so I'm just doing that.

:suburban:

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

I believe that she's just a stupid rich boomer who thought we'd be over the moon that she came back to him, because the "gays" online have been asking for her to deliver another Teenage Dream. I don't believe she's an evil person, just someone who doesn't think much, has a poor kind of humour lots of time and goes with what she thinks is fine. I think choosing Dr Puke as a producer was an awful choice, because of what happened to Kesha, and KP and K$ were close friends for years. It's just cold of her to return to him like this for a quick outdated song/album. He's an awful producer, a total wash up and should never have the chance to see global charts again. 

I still will be streaming the album as I love her, I love her voice and I grew up with her, and I also keep streaming Teenage Dream, Prism, and Planet Her for years despite knowing about the drama. I'm a part of the problem too, I guess, but at the end of the day I want to support my fave, and I listen to old Kesha's music as well (and she was involved in creating it). But I totally get that many people won't listen to it, and can't blame them - especially Kesha's stans. I think she deserves the lashings to maybe finally wake up and realize that it wasn't a kind thing to do to your ex friend, even though there was the drama about suspecting that Katy was raped too and maybe she felt hurt because of it and the messages behind her back.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, TomTom said:

No, the Katy stans simply made that up. Katy has never had any kind of contract with Dr. Luke and it is logically not possible to have a contract with Dr. Luke without ever having been signed to KMI, Prescription Songs, Kemosabe Records or even a Sony label.

So you mean to tell me Dr. Luke and Katy have never had any sort of contract, financial agreement or any type of agreement even based on their history with some of the best selling songs of the last decade? pleaseeee

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It honestly is wild to go back to him but I guess she's sick of flopping. I kinda hope she at least secures a hit :rip:

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

So you mean to tell me Dr. Luke and Katy have never had any sort of contract, financial agreement or any type of agreement even based on their history with some of the best selling songs of the last decade? pleaseeee

Katy Perry never had and does not have contractual obligations towards Dr. Luke and that is a fact :rip:.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Kesha stans are so bitter. Like, let Katy do what she wants. After all, didnt Kesha accept money at the end  from Dr Luke instead of keeping fighting for the truth? 

her final statement: only God know what happened that night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 29

2 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Kesha stans are so bitter. Like, let Katy do what she wants. After all, didnt Kesha accept money at the end  from Dr Luke instead of keeping fighting for the truth? 

PERIODT!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

Just now, TomTom said:

Some of you apparently don't even read the nonsense you are posting because it's a special kind of stupid to question the motives of a defendant settling a lawsuit after spending nine years in court.

Shut the **** up Kesha stan. She said that and it's a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 28

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Katy Perry never had and does not have contractual obligations towards Dr. Luke and that is a fact :rip:.

Damn... there really is no excuse anymore, this sucks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Kesha did not settle it, Luke (the defendant) did.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

1 minute ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Shut the **** up Kesha stan. She said that and it's a fact. 

Getting this worked up over Dr Luke and Katy Perry in 2024? 

• Haha 10

It's so funny how theres always more Kesha stans replying on threads and tweets about Katy than Katycats themselves.

KESHA: ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. 

• Thumbs Down 13

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Getting this worked up over Dr Luke and Katy Perry in 2024? 

70% of replies in this thread are from Kesha fans. Look in the mirror.

Ya'll are mad at Katy for simply creating music with a producer she has a longer history with.

• Thumbs Down 12

11 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Calm down, diabetic grandpa

7f0167664ac0c53f8cb554cc2ea9f067.gif

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

It's so funny how theres always more Kesha stans replying on threads and tweets about Katy than Katycats themselves.

KESHA: ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. 

DiabeticGrandpa

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, cat1867 said:

Fletcher song also had Katy  Perry's writing credits on it, so a big sign it was shopped around. So they likely didn't actually work together on the song but produced it at seperate times. 

no idea about the kim song

...the Fletcher song literally credits Max & Luke (and Katy) because it samples I Kissed A Girl? :deadbanana4:

Max co-writing Thousand Pieces with Kim is the sole credit of anything he's done where Luke is credited somewhere in the credits too from literally 2015-2024. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Calm down, diabetic grandpa

7f0167664ac0c53f8cb554cc2ea9f067.gif

Imma blame Kelly Clarkson for taking my dose of ozempic

• Thumbs Down 4

Kesha: I cannot recount everything that happened

• Thumbs Down 12

Just now, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Kesha: I cannot recount everything that happened

I guess Alfred has created another dupe account.

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

...the Fletcher song literally credits Max & Luke (and Katy) because it samples I Kissed A Girl? :deadbanana4:

Max co-writing Thousand Pieces with Kim is the sole credit of anything he's done where Luke is credited somewhere in the credits too from literally 2015-2024. 

I feel like an idiot for missing that! 

Point still holds that just because two producers are on the same song doesn't mean they worked together. Good chance that the kim petras song was shopped around and that they worked on it at different times.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Some of you apparently don't even read the nonsense you are posting because it's a special kind of stupid to question the motives of a defendant settling a lawsuit after spending nine years in court.

Just wanted to tell you you're doing amazing fighting all that human trash in this thread with nothing but the truth, I would never have that much patience, keep up the good work

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.