Rolling Stone confirms: Katy reunites with Dr. Luke

halcyonday

20 hours ago, shimind said:

literally every gay atrler is exploding with happiness from their heart knowing that katy about to give the boppiest album of the year (something their favs failed to do) but yet are pretending to drag her. **** you hypocrites. 

Don't worry if we want a dose of sugary pop we'll stick with Hot City since is probably what Katy aimed to do with this album... but better and most importantly, without r@pists involved in it :rip:

Edited by WaterDiamonds
  • Like 2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

What a bizarre move from a PR perspective. Yes obviously she is running back to him for a hit and Dr Luke has had a hit or two in recent years but there are many hitmaker producers who do not have his reputation (at least publicly) who she can work with, as she clearly has also done anyway on this album. (Happy that Max Martin is back!) And she is so closely tied to the Dr Luke stuff and the controversy she can't even feign ignorance. And she will get disproportionate backlash for this. She better hope that the songs are good enough that her fans in the GP excluding stan twitter and forums catch on or otherwise this era is already sunk.  

TMZ and Perez Hilton jumped in!

• Thanks 2

The quality would want to be great after pulling this move. 

Well at least "Is Dua the next Katy?" threads can end because not even Dua's dumbass dad is stupid enough to greenlight horrible music AND horrible press because of who made it :rip: 

Katy's career is maybe one of the most interesting declines ever because it never had to happen… she did this all to herself and she even got a second chance with all the hype for her return and now look. Trash.

• Haha 3

Whether Kesha fans are virtue signaling or not (and most of them are because they live vicariously through Kesha who herself has since moved on from all this like the sane, evolving woman she is), Katy absolutely set herself up for this.

If you're gonna work with Dr. Luke post-2017, then you BETTER serve an undeniably good BOP of a song to make it forgivable. Otherwise, wtf are you doing? The snippet we heard doesn't just sound "meh", it sounded like a joke. I literally thought it was AI :dies: (speaking of which- Katy may be better off going that route at this point).

• Thumbs Down 9

4 hours ago, shimind said:

literally every gay atrler is exploding with happiness from their heart knowing that katy about to give the boppiest album of the year (something their favs failed to do) but yet are pretending to drag her. **** you hypocrites. 

lol not everyone on here is stuck in its teen years. Katy is for radio listeners, no gay music nerd is waiting for a Katy Perry album. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Whether Kesha fans are virtue signaling or not (and most of them are because they live vicariously through Kesha who herself has since moved on from all this like the sane, evolving woman she is)

"Moving on" from a man who has put her through hell for her entire life as an adult, you're sick. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

"Moving on" from a man who has put her through hell for her entire life as an adult, you're sick. 

Oh you ate that one:clap3:

• Like 1

:ahh:

• Haha 8

Can't wait to dance my butt off to her future #1s

YASSS QUEENNNNNN!!!!!

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hsfxuely75og3wvx0ww 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I don't understand why ya'll are mad??

Dr. Luke was accused but NEVER convicted.

Therefore he is innocent. PERIODT.

Katy is allowed to work with whomever she wishes.

Let's not forget he and his lawyers got handed a big loss weeks before the trial.

To the point he sent his lawyers to settle the case.

He knew he'll get convicted and lose hard hence why he settles.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

Let's not forget he and his lawyers got handed a big loss weeks before the trial.

To the point he sent his lawyers to settle the case.

He knew he'll get convicted and lose hard hence why he settles.

Let's not forget his lawyers shitting themselves 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Dr. Luke was not CONVICTED because he was smart enough to SETTLE his case after Kesha WON several appeals at New York's highest court that RUINED his chances of winning a jury trial. What's not CLICKING? 

tbh gurl, I never followed the case because I never really was a fan of Kesha.

I've been busy living my life while bopping to Miss Katy "The Legend" Perry's songs all these years tbh.

So if it got settled and he was not convicted, then case closed?

It's not good to stay in the past. So let's leave the past as is and get ready for new bops.

xoxo

Edited by Xtina23
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 17

Just now, Xtina23 said:

I never followed the case

Yes, we can tell.

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

It's not good to stay in the past.

Worms for brains.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I mean, it doesn't take much thinking that it has to backfire at her

3 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

tbh gurl, I never followed the case because I never really was a fan of Kesha.

I've been busy living my life while bopping to Miss Katy "The Legend" Perry's songs all these years tbh.

It's not good to stay in the past. So let's leave the past as is and get ready for new bops.

xoxo

Boro-Trump-Indictment-Site.jpg 

Melanie Trump wore this when she was bombarded with questiona regarding children and families coming from Mexico being wrongfully detained and sent to imprisonment camps by the border. Aren't you also Mexican?

How could one be so dense and insensitive. You'll get what you deserve coming your way. 

• Like 1

how to ruin an era 101

1 minute ago, ariesgroove said:

how to ruin an era 101

Only Katy has passed this class :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

This isn't going to end well. Witness 2.0 but worse ☠️

9 minutes ago, glitch said:

So why are you still proudly stanning Christina Aguilera in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty four?

you're off topic.

And considering Kesha's last album debuted at 168, same could be said about Kesha.

That's all I'll say.

Anyways, I hope ya'll stay tuned for Katy's legendary comeback.

xoxo

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Melanie Trump wore this when she was bombarded with questiona regarding children and families coming from Mexico being wrongfully detained and sent to imprisonment camps by the border. Aren't you also Mexican?

How could one be so dense and insensitive. You'll get what you deserve coming your way. 

gurlll what are you blabbing about?

I just googled a gif about idc and that came up so it fit my post.

But I removed it so you can sleep better at night.

xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.