BorderBoy

31 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Lemme stream Radical Optimism real quick :clap3:

It's only 30mins so you can even stream it twice 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Let me stream Radical Optimism :clap3:

That's why we stan. Lemme stream Radical Optimism up to Falling Forever :clap3:

No one is going to criticize her but rather praise her cause this is right.

7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't understand how saying that a conflict must end is controversial. It's not like they're spreading anything harmful. I'm not an expert on the Israel-Palestine situation but this is getting out of hand. I could understand If there was a weird discourse but asking to stop a conflict doesn't sound like a threat to me.

It's controversial when one of those involved owns half the media and half the music business.

4 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

No one is going to criticize her but rather praise her cause this is right.

Publicly, maybe.

Behind the scenes where media is owned by Jewish companies, shes most certainly being blacklisted for these type of statements

Theres a reason Taylor and others shut their mouths

8 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

It's controversial when one of those involved owns half the media and half the music business.

This point makes no sense either. That is more of a political aspect than cultural to me. It's not like Israel gains something by destroying Palestine in all honesty

Legit one of the main reasons I love her so much. She's beautiful, rich, successful, talented, she could go her whole life happy and at peace without any backlash, but because she has a good heart and a sharp mind, she knows she has a responsibility to speak up. 

I love that so much, it's hard stanning girls who can't back up their messages of love with actual action, even something as small as a social media post.

I rather have her personality be this 

Icon :clap3:

Radical activism :clap3:

It is so mind-boggling to me how she's quite literally the only pop star with a big platform who actually said something. The only one with the balls to call it the Israeli genocide too. Some of her statements from months ago were tiptoeing around a "neutral" stance but I'm glad she's come to her senses. :clap3:

That being said, her never-ending contract with Puma since 2020 as well as the McDo performance are extremely disappointing. I don't doubt her stance and I do believe that she supports Palestine, but stuff like this makes her look like a hypocrite and dilutes her activism. :noparty:

22 hours ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Get into Service95 everybody. You'll all see that Dua has always had such a cultured personality...it's just not similar to what is expected of a conventional popstar.

This is very true. She's often considered a 'glorified model', 'pretty girl with no brain of her own', and 'just a label puppet'. A lot of people think that way about pop girls in general which is inherently misogynistic, but Dua is very smart and well-spoken. I could listen to her talk for hours on Service95. Her bookclub is quite interesting too. A few months ago she highlighted a very good novel by a Palestinian female author (Salt Houses by Hala Alyan) and recently added it in her Service95 book picks at the Hay festival.

Edited by State of Grace.

It's insane to be that being against modern day Nazis is considered controversial. :skull:

Love Dua, go release another Future Nostalgia. :clap3: 

This is really ironic and pathetic coming from someone who supports Hitler's idea of Great Albania, idea of taking other countries' land. 

Edited by NoAngelus
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.