mothaf*cka it's what? TRUE

svpin-ezgif-com-reverse.gif

• Haha 1

hottest man in the world if you ask me :jonny6:

Spoiler

I almost blew up without hands!!! :jonny6:

let's grab the soldi mr. mahmood:bird:

omg who's this?! HOT

Stopped checking on him after Ghettolimpo for no reason really. This interview really shows how good it was for him to get out of Italy and explore new places and be around different people. He seems more confident and open about his identity and apparently the lyrics in his new album also reflect that. Maybe I should get into it!

he is so ******* handsome, I need him so bad :jonnycat:

Such a handsome man, and he awakens in me sexual desires.

one of my husbands and ESC legend + Italian stallion, KING.

20 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Stopped checking on him after Ghettolimpo for no reason really. This interview really shows how good it was for him to get out of Italy and explore new places and be around different people. He seems more confident and open about his identity and apparently the lyrics in his new album also reflect that. Maybe I should get into it!

His last album is his best by far, some tracks from Ghettolimpo were great but this is overall much better imo.

• Thanks 1

Body tea

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

His last album is his best by far, some tracks from Ghettolimpo were great but this is overall much better imo.

I loved Ghettolimpo (Zero was my fave track) so that's great, I'm really looking forward to hearing it :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I loved Ghettolimpo (Zero was my fave track) so that's great, I'm really looking forward to hearing it :jonny5:

I loved some (Klan, Zero, Inuyasha, Rapide) but some others were a bit clunky production-wise, imo, or a bit too experimental I guess. Nei Letti Degli Altri is a lot smoother. I LOVE the title track which is a r&b/trap midtempo, bops like Personale, Sempre/Jamais and the singles. The slower jams like Nel Tuo Mare, Stella Cadente and Overdose are among his best! Let me know when you listen :bird:

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I loved some (Klan, Zero, Inuyasha, Rapide) but some others were a bit clunky production-wise, imo, or a bit too experimental I guess. Nei Letti Degli Altri is a lot smoother. I LOVE the title track which is a r&b/trap midtempo, bops like Personale, Sempre/Jamais and the singles. The slower jams like Nel Tuo Mare, Stella Cadente and Overdose are among his best! Let me know when you listen :bird:

Funny, I also struggled with the most experimental tracks. They were far from bad but they just didn't have the same replay value, I guess. Britney Spears attacks Christina Aguilera on IG - Battlegrounds - FOTP I see he added Tuta Gold, that's the only track I know, and so far so good! I'll let you know ofc :heart:

• Like 1

OMG is he about to break into the US as well???? Suddenly Italy looks like a cool country :giraffe:

Please Mahmood fill my juicy ananas! :WAP:

Expected more thirst traps but i'll take it

idk who he is but i want to see his manhood

no lube, no condom, no mercy

51 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

OMG is he about to break into the US as well???? Suddenly Italy looks like a cool country :giraffe:

He is playing at NYC pride. Hopefully he does.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

He is playing at NYC pride. Hopefully he does.

Oh wow. That's amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.