Russia's Putin arrives in North Korea

Magic_boXX

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/18/asia/north-korea-russia-putin-visit-intl-hnk/index.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin has landed in North Korea for a rare visit that signals the two countries' deepening alignment and Moscow's need to source weapons from Pyongyang to sustain its war on Ukraine.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un personally greeted Putin at the plane ramp as he arrived in the North Korean capital of Pyongyang in the early hours of Wednesday morning local time, video footage of his arrival showed.

State media RIA reported that the two leaders talked animatedly with each other for several minutes before reaching their motorcade.

The pair then rode together to the Kumsusan State Guest House where Putin will be staying, according to North Korean state media KCNA, and the two leaders "exchanged their pent-up innermost thoughts and opened their minds to more surely develop (North Korea-Russia) relations in conformity with the common desire and will of the peoples of the two countries."

After arriving at the guesthouse, they held a "friendly chat," KCNA added.

The streets of Pyongyang were decked out with Russian flags and posters of Putin ahead of his first visit to the country since 2000. This week's visit is a rare overseas trip for Putin since he launched the invasion of Ukraine in 2022, and a key moment for Kim, who has not hosted another world leader in his politically isolated country since the Covid-19 pandemic.

This is concerning, Russia declared the US as an enemy and now meeting with North Korea, we all need to buckle up. 

honey-storm.gif

HEYAAAA*in staryu's voice*

honey-youve-got-a-big-storm-coming-woman

Edited by Magic_boXX

Moscow's need to source weapons from Pyongyang

g2ttaCG.gif

• Haha 3

Oh **** oh ****

This is not looking good

This is more of a sign of Moscow's desperation with their failing war. 

• Like 1

stay there 

2 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

HEYAAAA*in staryu's voice*

honey-youve-got-a-big-storm-coming-woman

tsmadison-laughing.gif

If North Korea and Russia attacks the US, which states do y'all think they'll attack first? Let me start packing up my suitcase…

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

If North Korea and Russia attacks the US, which states do y'all think they'll attack first? Let me start packing up my suitcase…

The United States and our Allie's would have Russia and NK demolished before they could even hit their target 🤷

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

The NK nuke would probably explode over Pyongyang if their nukes are as good as the faulty ammo they were supplying Russia. This is obviously not about that

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LOTF said:

Oh **** oh ****

This is not looking good

:toofunny3:

NK is a lapdog of China, so without permission they will do nothing :gaycat2: Also, what they can offer to Russia - another pile of post-Soviet old junk :fan:

Anyway, it's a such a humiliation if you seeking help from the most poorest and isolated country in the world :giraffe:

:ahh: 

3 hours ago, VOSS said:

Ohh woow a superpower country bending the knee

Imagine being that desperate… 

I'm sure they been texting each other for years.

4 hours ago, VOSS said:

Stop the tape

:rip:

I hope y'all know firing nukes would have all international support taken away. If war were to happen, it would be small scale and stealthy i.e drone strikes, precise strikes and armies. If a nuke was fired, the number of sanctions that would hit America economy hard.

Edited by Phaunzie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.