• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Reverse Warholian

• kyliefever2002

• Julia Fox

I'm shaking from anger with this ******* stupid ass promo :bibliahh:

it's supposed to be out tomorrow, tho if that's right i'd expect some people to have heard it already

so we can all agree that this is for sure dropping between tomorrow and 3 months from now right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, leo in saint tropez said:

so is it coming next week, right?

17 minutes ago, makeawish said:

it's supposed to be out tomorrow, tho if that's right i'd expect some people to have heard it already

It's not out in NZ but that's not to say she isn't releasing tomorrow.

her single releases are always not global, so maybe the hope is still there (but not for me)

seems like I'm the ony one who's enjoying the promo, lmao

mabe it's just cause I havent listened to any snippet outside of the very first one she shared

but she's visually serving

I love the pink hair on her

omfg she looks so sexy, I can't

Ain't no way y'all actually believe this is coming today. Definitely next week (if we're lucky). This Friday is too packed with releases 

I think Lucky is coming July 12 & album is coming August 30th based on her latest Instagram post / fake magazine cover dates. Also I love the magazine covers lol, loving the direction of this era so far!!

Edited by perfectillusion204
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I think Lucky is coming July 12 & album is coming August 30th based on her latest Instagram post / fake magazine cover dates. Also I love the magazine covers lol, loving the direction of this era so far!!

MTE, though promo is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn long

34 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

August 30th is just in time for Grammy's cut-off date. ASAP Rocky is also releasing on the 30th, Sabrina Carpenter is releasing the week before and it's possible she might be #1 for a few weeks on the Billboard 200. Do we think Halsey/Columbia are concerned about charts for this album?

15 hours ago, kos1692 said:

She keeps teasing it and nothing about the official announcement

Like I feel it has to be coming soon, bc we've already heard so much of the song from the promos. Like if we don't get it in the next week it's going to give Jojo siwa with her last song's rollout, basically over promoting and everyone had almost heard the whole song before it came out and it was so annoying lol

On 6/26/2024 at 1:29 PM, stevenisFADING said:

I'm not really getting You Gotta Be from Lucky but I hope I'm wrong cause Lucky sounds so bland.

Same. I don't actually think the rollout is horrible like a lot of people on here do, but the song seems really boring to me lol like I feel it's going to be a skip for me but idk

• Like 1

I'm so confused by the visuals here.. they feel.. cheap for her standard? Not budget-wise but inspiration-wise.

I guess if this is just for the single it might make sense in context. 

I'm hearing a bit of Monica's 'Angel of Mine' at the end of the new clip :duca:

• Like 1

Loving the aesthetics and promo 

She's either releasing tomorrow or releasing it the weekend of Maxxxine which is smart considering she's a star in the movie. 

5 hours ago, Cherish said:

She's either releasing tomorrow or releasing it the weekend of Maxxxine which is smart considering she's a star in the movie. 

she is releasing in the middle of July, which is not smart in any way :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.