Zedd & Bea Miller - "Out of Time"

juancsantoyo

Friday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope this becomes a hit for Bea she has so many good songs

• Like 1

oh wow this is huge for her

He really likes that damn clock noise. I love his music I will be streaming :gaycat2:

:WAP:

I was literally just thinking about him the other day, he hasn't released in ages. That snippet sounds really cool, happy for Bea as well! I'm perched. 

BEA MILLER STANS RISE 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Give!! Bea!! A!! Hit!!

Come on Bea , she deserves a hit!

I use to love Fire N Gold and I Wanna know with NOTD. What other songs of Bea are good?

I'm looking forward to this Zedd collaboration!

She shouldve been big now instead that carpenter girl....ugh i hope this one is a hit for her..cmon now bea...

YASSS Bea is so underrated and deserves a bigger career!

Come thruuu Miss Millerrrrrr :jonnycat:

This sounds straight out of the Clarity Album, he's so back :clap3: 

• Like 1

I mean, the production is very classic Zedd but the melody and Bea's vocals just don't gel into it at all. It feels like a random acapella shoved over the production rather than it was something intentionally written for it. A slay he's going fully classic Zedd with the production but overall it just doesn't work with her. 

• Like 1

This is better than expected ngl.

This is SO good and unexpected, Bea is deeply underappreciated

it's kind of giving broadway x sonic the hedgehog game soundtrack and I am here for it 

19 hours ago, Forestboy said:

I mean, the production is very classic Zedd but the melody and Bea's vocals just don't gel into it at all. It feels like a random acapella shoved over the production rather than it was something intentionally written for it. A slay he's going fully classic Zedd with the production but overall it just doesn't work with her. 

This! I don't think it is first single material. Definitely more of an album track. Idk it doesn't really go anywhere for me. It is okay. But was expecting more

On 6/19/2024 at 12:20 AM, pinkbowvintage said:

YASSS Bea is so underrated and deserves a bigger career!

She really does. She's one of the better ones that have stayed consistent after xfactor. 

This is a bop:katie2:

I agree the melody could be a lot better and it seems like a melody that was just thrown over a production. That being said, I'm obsessed with this regardless. I love Clarity and this sounds like a return to form after Zedd's basic generic boring era. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.