• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• SoldierofLove

• shyboi

• dirrtydiana

This backlash has been a longtime coming for him. That said, I hope he can figure out his issues. His kids don't deserve to lose a father to substance abuse. 

As a godly man I can't say I like to see the suffering and torment of others, however this man has mysteriously evaded consequences for his actions throughout his life, so I feel karmic retribution was due.

Finally got around to updating the OP with the blown up pictures. Mobile never easy for OP's here :ace: 

• Thanks 2

Britney Spears' « Criminal » skyrockets on iTunes hitting #1 in Mexico, Brazil… :gaycatney5:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Britney Spears' « Criminal » skyrockets on iTunes hitting #1 in Mexico, Brazil… :gaycatney5:

Whack that criminal with that baton!

spacer.png

Idk if he has a history of alcohol abuse but allegedly getting wasted at 40+ y.o. AND choose to drive while having a wife and kids at home definitely rings some alarms. It may have been a one-off thing but I highly doubt it. Hopefully he sorts things out and has a moment of clarity after this where he goes live on ig and apologizes to Princess and her pop Mother.

Edited by dumbsparce

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

And everyone saw this coming….

Wastin' awayyyyy again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for myyyyy lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blaaaaaame
But I know . . . it's my own damn fault 

:jamming:

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

And everyone saw this coming….

like clockwork ofc 

OHHHH JT .... is everything ok at home

This is kind of weird his peers (2000s) at least they went wild during her teen /20s not at 43 :deadbanana2:

I hate the Britney being related still to JT in 2024 :rip: 

All that money and no time to call an Uber

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

Finally got around to updating the OP with the blown up pictures. Mobile never easy for OP's here :ace: 

you are doing the lords work :clap3:

Traces of poppers and Truvada? :deadbanana2: that's what "straight" people do nowadays?

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Wooper said:

All that money and no time to call an Uber

This. It did not need to come to this at all.

His friends begging the cop to just let him go and give him a verbal pass for committing a crime :sistrens:

Him panicking and mumbling about his tour for sympathy and the poor cop who had to smell his breath asking "what tour?" :hoetenks:

The cop pulling an "I don't know her" and microwaving what's left of his ego :gaycat7:

Slumber Party eligible for gold, new Nasty remixes from Tinashe (she's #1 on iTunes R&B songs, albums, and videos), new real housewives of Dubai episode, and I just had a delicious chicken caesar salad for dinner. What a fabulous Tuesday! 

Edited by crf13
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

You can't tell me that's not mark zuckerberg

I love how some people are saying "His mugshot ain't that bad" like can you see how peppered up and messed up those reptilian eyes are? 

Imagine if this had happened when he was a little more relevant. The internet and millennial woulda had a field day. Knowing how terrible he was taking jabs at Britney when she was going through hell. But I guess Britney's karma works slowly...yet effective. 

I vividly remember one time he was making fun of Britney somewhere on a TV show or interview saying " Quit drinking, rehab is coming" or something like that. 

I honestly hate kicking people further when they're down. Because we're all human beings at the end and we all make mistakes. But I don't think some people realise what this man did to Britney and the damage he's done when she was on the brink of life. Him, Perez and her father and Lou are all complicit in no particular order. 

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Thanks 3

Oh it's Bad for JT this year 😭 C'mon bro, this is embarrassing. 

9 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I love how some people are saying "His mugshot ain't that bad" like can you see how peppered up and messed up those reptilian eyes are? 

Imagine if this had happened when he was a little more relevant. The internet and millennial woulda had a field day. Knowing how terrible he was taking jabs at Britney when she was going through hell. But I guess Britney's karma works slowly...yet effective. 

I vividly remember one time he was making fun of Britney somewhere on a TV show or interview saying " Quit drinking, rehab is coming" or something like that. 

I honestly hate kicking people further when they're down. Because we're all human beings at the end and we all make mistakes. But I don't think some people realise what this man did to Britney and the damage he's done when she was on the brink of life. Him, Perez and her father and Lou are all complicit in particular order. 

same. I usually don't like to comment on looks because we usually can't help what we look like (even with surgery) but must've aged this badly from a terrible conscience weighing him down

And remember he tarnished Janet's career

• Like 1

Janet & Britney stay winning! :clap3:

So I smell his conservatorship is on the way already!?

6 hours ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

The first flop is always the hardest.

He could not bear it and turned to alcohol, sad to see .

What first flop?

Babygirl has been flopping for a decade now, not underperforamances, two back to back mega BOMBS we are talking about here.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.