Chaya Raichik agrees with father-of-11 (1 disown) Elon Musk's plan to "outbreed" left

Espresso

These people are such LOSERS. :deadbanana4:

It's crazy, but unfortunately we will have to start thinking like this if we want to live in a progressive future. We have to learn to defend ourselves physically, to create large families, to give people a common and not just an individual identity. The modern right is serious.

• Like 1

hey, remember when we didn't platform people like this and they were left to yell at each other on 4chan like the destined-for-grizzly-death losers they are? let's go back to that!

• Like 2

Aren't most left-wing millennials raised by conservatives?:bibliahh:

If I knew my parents had me as a statistic in a political agenda I'd put belladonna juice in their tea. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

It's crazy, but unfortunately we will have to start thinking like this if we want to live in a progressive future. We have to learn to defend ourselves physically, to create large families, to give people a common and not just an individual identity. The modern right is serious.

The progressives need to learn to not fighting with other leftist first

Most are more willing to devote time and effort to fight other not so progressive leftists than the right wingers 

• Like 3

Reminder: This loser just got dumped by her fiancé too :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

Reminder: This loser just got dumped by her fiancé too :bibliahh:

she's not outbreeding anyone :ahh:

• Haha 1

Mental illness. Just smile and nod yall. 

Isn't she single and pushing 40

This invisible war in their heads is so wild. So many inbred dummies being born already... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.