• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• zzmyth

• Johnny Jacobs

• ScorpiosGroove

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree that there's no need for this but she most likely got a huge check and will be getting huge checks for as long as she's the face of this. But imagine how tired we are

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

This bich has her own brand and her own perfume and she endorses others? :toofunny3:

Idgi

I don't think y'all realize how big of a deal this is, being the face of this is iconic and her commercial will be everywhere

She probably got a huge check for this too

That's huge :clap3:

11 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I don't think y'all realize how big of a deal this is, being the face of this is iconic and her commercial will be everywhere

She probably got a huge check for this too

She doesn't need a check wdym :gaycat7:

How can you own a fashion brand with a perfume of its own and promote another? 

Why are you acting like it's so obvious? It doesn't make sense :rip:

So is the Fenty parfum getting discontinued or…? :priceless:

10 minutes ago, EyesOnMe said:

So is the Fenty parfum getting discontinued or…? :priceless:

No. The first Fenty Parfum is a huge success and fragrance just got its own section on Fenty Beauty website, but I think they delayed the release of second one since she became the face of j'adore

I think you don't realize the significance of this announcement! This isn't about money or anything else. J'Adore by Dior is the best-selling perfume in the world, a legend in the fragrance industry!

Charlize Theron has been the face of this perfume for two decades, with an entire generation growing up with her image. What is happening now is monumental! Rihanna is taking over to speak to a whole new generation that will associate J'Adore by Dior with Rihanna just as we did with Charlize. This is an absolutely spectacular deal for Rihanna! There won't be a single day without seeing her, as she will be broadcast on television seven days a week. Her image will be printed in all fashion magazines, and she will have her image displayed on the biggest buildings in the world's largest cities. Here in Paris, there's not a day that goes by without seeing Charlize plastered on a bus ad or elsewhere. It's absolutely grand!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Needed Me said:

I think you don't realize the significance of this announcement! This isn't about money or anything else. J'Adore by Dior is the best-selling perfume in the world, a legend in the fragrance industry!

Charlize Theron has been the face of this perfume for two decades, with an entire generation growing up with her image. What is happening now is monumental! Rihanna is taking over to speak to a whole new generation that will associate J'Adore by Dior with Rihanna just as we did with Charlize. This is an absolutely spectacular deal for Rihanna! There won't be a single day without seeing her, as she will be broadcast on television seven days a week. Her image will be printed in all fashion magazines, and she will have her image displayed on the biggest buildings in the world's largest cities. Here in Paris, there's not a day that goes by without seeing Charlize plastered on a bus ad or elsewhere. It's absolutely grand!

cringe 

don't be so dramatic, is just a fragrance, not the cure for cancer 

Edited by shyboi

that's actually amazing but sad because I always looked forward to Charlize's commercials. 

let's see what riri brings tho!

Her suddenly being more active in her brands at least tells me she might not be pregnant again.. so that's something 

1 hour ago, Rid Of Me said:

No. The first Fenty Parfum is a huge success and fragrance just got its own section on Fenty Beauty website, but I think they delayed the release of second one since she became the face of j'adore

FENTY PARFUM joins R9 

SuperBowl.thumb.gif.75f0c624ef3ee3c2bfae 

But we need the avon lady to drop the alberm.

she wants her fans to smell like WASPS :clap3:

20 minutes ago, shyboi said:

cringe 

don't be so dramatic, is just a fragrance, not the cure for cancer 

🤣🤣🤣 People pressed over Avon lady here.... 

Stay pressed

3 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

She doesn't need a check wdym :gaycat7:

How can you own a fashion brand with a perfume of its own and promote another? 

Why are you acting like it's so obvious? It doesn't make sense :rip:

Dior is owned by LVMH like the Fenty brands and Rihanna's had a strong relationship with Dior, LVMH/Bernard Arnault since 2015…so it's not surprising

And you're acting like it's some random fragrance 😭 she's gonna be everywhere with this commercial

:rip: Navy's here…yes Dior is huge but who cares outsides her fans… people want new music 

But why Dior, the paycheck is nice sure but they're two complete different auras. Dior is so boring now. 

Je deteste

• Haha 2

Omg Charlize Theron found dead in a ditch next to unsold bottles of j'adore

14 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

This bich has her own brand and her own perfume and she endorses others? :toofunny3:

Idgi

I guess it's flopping.

this is so iconic 

she has her own perfume brand, on the marketing point of view this is not so cute. But Dior is a big deal 

Why would you wanna be the face of some brand if ur already a billionaire . shes such a capitalist poser. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.