Anti Taylor Base: A Megathread for Criticism of Swift

PoisonedIvy

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

These dissertations are welcome and encouraged here as well, I just didn't want to overload the thread title. Please, don't hold back. They deserve to be reprimanded. They're a tumor to humanity.

Period!!

• Confused 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• jonapova

• Dear Reader

• AndThenTheCocaine

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was only funny with Dua the first time

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

This was only funny with Dua the first time

The difference is Taylor deserves the lashings as a celebrity, as an artist, and as a person. (Not to mention her wretched fanbase..) Dua only deserved the lashings for her era's commercial performance. 

• Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I thank you for your insight, it will help many see the light. I wish for and manifest an ill fate for every stan of hers, all in your righteous name. 

It's the way the actual insight being provided is coming from you. Thank you for being the example and hopefully the light.

Edited by Ari29

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Snotnight (feat. Post Malone)

The Multiple Versions Department

My Girl Only Blocks Her Favorite Pop Girls

Down Bad

So Long, #1 Debut

But Daddy I Love Charts

Fresh Out The Private Jet

Charts!!! (feat. Spotify + Billboard)

Guilty For Blocking?

Who's Afraid Of Multiple Versions?

I Can Block Her (No Really I Can)

loml

I Can Do It With 31 Tracks

The Greediest Woman Who Ever Lived

The Charts

Billie Eilish

Country Pop Dancing GIF by Shania Twain

This new album sounds like a bop

1 minute ago, Moonlight Nation said:

:rip:

y7hUove.png

Only one true hater in the top 4 posters 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

y7hUove.png

Swifties are nothing if not embarrassing :rip: 

This is a whole new level of meltdown :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, so swifties ended up being the weakest fan base huh?

Couldn't handle the heat from a few threads bashing her :rip:

As if it somehow eclipsed her gargantuan success which is impossible to deny

Go home, kiddos. You're not meant for pop stanning. Imagine these weaklings stanning Madonna. Their thin skin wouldn't last 1 hour :deadbanana4:

Edited by LOTF
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is a whole new level of meltdown :deadbanana:

I'm actually really chill right now, not sure what's hard to comprehend about that. :lakitu: 

1 minute ago, LOTF said:

Oh, so swifties ended up being the weakest dan base huh?

Couldn't handle the heat from a few threads bashing her :rip:

As if it somehow eclipsed her gargantuan success which is impossible to deny

Go home, kiddos. You're not meant for pop stanning. Imagine these weaklings stanning Madonna. Their thin skin wouldn't last 1 hour :deadbanana4:

You expecting any fortitude out of Swifties is hilarious. They are brain dead, brainwashed, and the lowest common denominator of humanity. They wouldn't know where to even begin dissecting the immaculate catalogue of someone as virtuous and prolific as Madonna, nor should you even want them to. Leave them to their nursery rhymes while the true savants enjoy actual art.

Have you considered taking a few months off this site? Not kidding

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm actually really chill right now, not sure what's hard to comprehend about that. :lakitu: 

I'm not saying you aren't (I haven't read anything but the OP). Ofc no one enjoys seeing their fave getting dragged but creating this thread is certainly strange and a form of meltdown sis.

11 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

y7hUove.png

Him trying to act unbothered :rip: So passive-aggressive, makes sense they stan someone who wrote ''Anti-Hero'' though

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm not saying you aren't (I haven't read anything but the OP). Ofc no one enjoys seeing their fave getting dragged but creating this thread is certainly strange and a form of meltdown sis.

I want it to be seen as the opposite of a meltdown though. It seems like a rational alternative to the current state of things. Why not funnel everything into one hub instead of ruining the experience of this site for people who are sick and tired of Taylor Swift plaguing online and IRL discourse? 

The Tortured Poets Department (phonograph edition) July 11th

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:

Him trying to act unbothered :rip: So passive-aggressive, makes sense they stan someone who wrote ''Anti-Hero'' though

God, what a poorly written song. She really thought she was doing something with that corny ass "sexy baby" line, I cringe every time I hear it. And don't even get me started on "covert narcissism I disguise as altruism." This is the supposed songwriter of a generation? Please. Not even the songwriter of the day. 

No passive aggression, unlike your comment. I'm tackling this head on. I'm not a perpetual victim like Tayble Stiff. 

When y'all realise @PoisonedIvy is actually an elaborate troll who's successful disguise as a Swiftie is thee perfect cover to set ha up, it makes it more diabolical.

anigif_sub-buzz-28544-1507761030-2.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

Have you considered taking a few months off this site? Not kidding

Don't worry, I very rarely check this site these days. Today was just a free day for me. 

33 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The difference is Taylor deserves the lashings as a celebrity, as an artist, and as a person. (Not to mention her wretched fanbase..) Dua only deserved the lashings for her era's commercial performance. 

That's why it was funny

All the daily Dua threads were about Houdini underperforming and saying she was over because of it. The same thread everyday so the megathread made sense and it was funny.

Here it doesn't and it's already been done

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

That's why it was funny

All the daily Dua threads were about Houdini underperforming and saying she was over because of it. The same thread everyday so the megathread made sense and it was funny.

Here it doesn't and it's already been done

Taylor is currently 9 threads out of 20 on the "popular threads" board of the homepage. There is absolutely no reason she needs to plague nearly 50% of this site with her presence on any given day. 

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

Taylor is currently 9 threads out of 20 on the "popular threads" board of the homepage. There is absolutely no reason she needs to plague nearly 50% of this site with her presence on any given day. 

Because Taylor desperately blocked Charli was the latest and hottest news in the pop scene, and was also covered by the media (even in big publications like The Guardian). 

It's not like threads were made out of nowhere

• Like 4