• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• PoisonedIvy

• Headlock

• Chris

Fake as **** viral post though. 

• Confused 1

She has been around for 18 years now.  Some of you need to learn to move on.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

if anything, her recent output shows that she knows she doesn't have to try that hard anymore lol she could say anything and smash so hard, so there's no incentive to try that hard...

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

HER DOWNFALL IS IMMINENT!!! JUST YOU WAIT GUYS!! ANY DAY NOW!!! THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS WAKING UP!!! HISTORY WILL NOT REMEMBER HER!!!! HER WRITING IS MEDIOCRE, SHE CAN'T DANCE OR SING AND HER FANS ARE SHEEP!!! I MUST MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR BY SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS LOUDLY AND FREQUENTLY!!!

https://www.forbes.com/health/mind/xanax-purpose-dosage-side-effects/

• Haha 12

The mods need to ban Taylor threads tbh

The discussion should be just held in her base for a while 

• Like 9

That's a ChatGPT ass "insult Taylor Swift but make it sound smart" ass tweet

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Actually I'm much more partial to psychedelics, thank you. Haven't touched Xanax in over a decade at this point. Lana's wonderful discography is a natural depressant for me and helps me obtain optimal levels of melatonin <3 

• Haha 5

Y'all ain't TIRED!? :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Why? This is a mega-viral tweet. I thought the limit was 100K?

I see zero lies. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

8 minutes ago, Trent W said:

They can't afford themselves that, Taylor is the ONLY reason this pisshole is still running

• Like 6

rudimentary and lacks cohesion & minimalism. It fails to convey meaning because it's pretentious & superfluous.

The self-own :bibliahh:

• Haha 11

Also, yeah, we know she's not the best poet or songwriter out there from an "academic" pov, BUT, to be the "Songwriter of a Generation" you don't necessarily need to be the best at it in a technical way. 

Taylor's entire character & marketing is centered around writing these very mundane feelings with a diaristic approach in song format, she has mass-appel, something that "academically" better songwriters usually lack. 

Nobody in their right mind will come here and say stuff like "Taylor is a better songwriter than Kate Bush or Fiona Apple", but from a global perspective, most people outside very specific music niches don't know anything about these "better" songwriters so they pick the most recognizable that made it into the mainstream sphere and has maintained a 17 years long career in the mainstream sphere. 

Edited by YellowRibbon
  • Like 1

It's funny how some people think she's the greatest songwriter of our generation.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

9 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

An echo chamber of 300-400K stans on Twitter is just that, nothing more, nothing less. These aren't her listeners anyway so I wonder... Does it feel tiring when you scream constantly about how much you dislike something, just for it to not change the situation that's triggering you so much at all? :gaycat6:

i don't think yall know how twitter works in 2024 lmao those tweets are constantly on my friends' timeline and they aren't on stan twitter. this tweet in particular has almost 20M views

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.