Ariana goes viral for changing voice in interview

Burn

Interesting that this happened when she was talking about the upcoming deluxe version of the album

Oh ariana the marketing genius that you are :alexz:

• Haha 9

What the hell is this fake ass voice :deadbanana2: She heard those blackfishing allegations and swapped her race AND voice.

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

yʻall live for it when Paris Hilton does it....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

yʻall live for it when Paris Hilton does it....

cause it's camp ari isn't 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Love Ari, but this is her most annoying quality lol. She has a different voice for every era atp. Maybe it'd help if she named or acknowledged these personas, like Nicki. 

The fancy one is Glenda, Positions one is Bussiana & ThnkUNxt is Ariani. :gaycat2:

• Like 3

she's getting ready for the boy is mine remix 

She's just the Bob Dylan of Pop debuting a new voice for every era. An artist :clap3: 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Love Ari, but this is her most annoying quality lol. She has a different voice for every era atp. Maybe it'd help if she named or acknowledged these personas, like Nicki. 

The fancy one is Glenda, Positions one is Bussiana & ThnkUNxt is Ariani. :gaycat2:

She's just too emotionally attached in general. She would do the cat valentine voice after she left Nick, then 7 rings Ariana was a thing and now she's having trouble letting go of Glinda.

or maybe she's just too method 

This made me die laughing for some reason. Every time she starts a new era I see a post like this.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, FOCK said:

LBR, retrospectively Nicki was giving D.I.D naming her "alter-egos" like that only for everyone to realize she's always been hooked on that heavy snow & flower to cope with her miserable reality

Ari is none of the sort as she's been very receptive about getting better & we all have our customer service voice moments :coffee:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

LBR, retrospectively Nicki was giving D.I.D naming her "alter-egos" like that only for everyone to realize she's always been hooked on that heavy snow & flower to cope with her miserable reality

Ari is none of the sort as she's been very receptive about getting better & we all have our customer service voice moments :coffee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDiYIxU7m0aVw9l38H_Pi

• Haha 2

She's so annoying. I'll never understand the appeal for this girl. :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

cause it's camp ari isn't 

she's a racist scumbag that's what she is

OP: we love a method actress :heart:

30 minutes ago, FOCK said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDiYIxU7m0aVw9l38H_Pi

******* doin' all that womp, womp, womp, womp, womp, womp, womp

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

She's so annoying. I'll never understand the appeal for this girl. :rip:

Animated GIF

since that is username , I figure this would be an appropriate response 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

How Paris Hilton of her 

:bibliahh: Glinda has possessed her 

Edited by izzy™

Lmao I don't know what she does this. Her chest voice is so much pleasant to hear.

She has been always like this, except this time it's in 1 video :skull:

Also for some who dont know and msy criticise her for doing this, talking in the second bit of the video (in higher but softer voice with the right voice placement) protects and maintains your voice better. You will do less damage to your vocal cords. That's what I learnt from singing/vocal training sessions.

So in the video, you can actually see that's there's small gap between the voices and she actually looks like she remembered that she had to switch up to protect the voice now.

Here's a video of her talking about this technique:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:bibliahh:

she's obsessed with keeping her vocals healthy so that's probably why she does that (in order to preserve her vocal chords as much as she can) but it always takes me out :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

I didn't expect it to be so drastic omg :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.