Kesha posts shady tweet "LOL"

Sugden

57 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I love Kesha with all my heart and i hate to say bad things about her here but None of our popgirls are perfect
All of them are problematic AF!.   So yll destroying katheryn. Your fave is not any better.  :foxaylove2:
I could write a whole book of all the problematic things from the popgals. 

The way Kesha was spreading fake rumours-gossiping about Katy (Rape) With her nemesis (Lady Gaga).  Thats not a good human being. 
Kesha was very lucky katy didnt sue her for defamation.  

also  :gayoncecat2: kesha is not the saint everyone think she is.......

"Abuses the **** out of her"

sub-buzz-21881-1487714657-5.png?downsize

"Cut Throath"

sub-buzz-22555-1487714788-15.png?downsiz

and i have more receipts :gaycat4: 

and this is only kesha cause gaga is like 20x more problematic than her and i have those receipts too :gayorkcat2:

C0rH3oL.gif UaXvgeX.gif

HW5kAC3.gif

Katycats help me to protect katy. Where are yll.

We are in war. Rise up darlings. Help me sisters :emofish: :chick3:

oFHMBE2.gif P4QP4C2.gif

now what the fuck is this

pubXSDw.gif

• Haha 5

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• gettsleazy

• aotwbys

27 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

It's 2024 and there are still unapologetic Lukas defenders? :rip:

Tea. He's honestly disgustin. No way to defend him.........he was awful-abusive to so so many artists-producers.  He is a nightmare.
Lemme delete my kesha thing. I feel bad about her. Why i posted that :rip:  :giraffe:  Kesha is actually the nicest popgirl.
Is one of the ones with the least controversial things in my folder. 
but we all know this was predictable with katy. The desesperation for a comeback :gaycat1:i wonder if katy is aware of the backlash now

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, FOCK said:

It's not "somehow true", it is. She even live-streamed the process. That's how much she "didn't know" Terry. 

Attempts to equivocate the crime of a minor, rightfully carrying a life long reputation, to that of people like Terry & R Kelly (& Luke) who held actual industry influence, were grown ass predatory adults, had countless victims & accusations, went unpunished or largely unaccountable for years, and attempting to publicly sympathise with their plight & claim to the world they're somehow "misunderstood", even going as far as to capitalise on their accusations through shock factor for the sake of performance & media buzz, or flat out ignoring the protest of your own staff members for several years… Is not at all the same. And this "predator" olympics tact you're attempting is frankly… absurd. 

ATRL does not hold white women they stan to equal accountability for their associations. You'll twist yourselves into a pretzel with attempts to coddle them with excuses like "she was going through a dark time", "she didn't know any better" etc & you do not extend the same level of grace or humanity for others. The same white artists aren't consistently smeared with accusations & jokes of substance abuse, despite them flat out publicly acknowledging their struggles, yet you'll weaponise this against those you don't like - but claim to be the better person & somehow want to gallop the horse of "self awareness". El Oh El.

kinda weird that you are this invested in every minute detail about Gaga but you do you. 

what you wrote still doesn't change the fact that Katy (and Nicki, for that matter) still choose to work with Dr Luke despite having the option to go for literally anyone else. they are seasoned vets at this point, they should know better. 

Edited by Rino

I hope dr luke is not involved :skull: that would be so dumb of her 

The power of three letters.

lol

• Like 11

1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

It's 2024 and there are still unapologetic Lukas defenders? :rip:

Im literally sick and tired of Kesha and her fans. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Its only been a few hours. This era is officially DOA and the KatyKats should be angry at Kathryn rather than Gaga and Kesha.

I honestly didn't think Katy would even entertain the thought of working with Luke but, at the same time, I am not surprised. Surely this will catch onto TikTok and tighten up the coffin a bit more.

LepnXa0.gif

Yeah, this is going to flop massively. I can't see this doing better than any pre-Smile single. 

the fact miss lady gaga has NOTHING to do with this yet katycats/oghs still bring gaga's name into this topic. the obsession 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Suffer I guess. Katy has no one to blame but herself. 

• Like 6

I remember when Katy fans were fighting for their lives when these photos dropped saying it didn't mean anything. And now look...

I mean I don't really expect any better from Katy, but I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say it's not really confirmed and hope it stays that way. Anyone could have made up that Ava/Luke tea. 

The leak on the other hand some saying its fake? I hope so but it sounds the same as the snippet she shared and I also saw a clip of Katy with Charli and Ice saying "Its a womans world and you're lucky living in it" if thats the real song I'm not gonna care about it one way or another so if it is real can they quickly record a new song :biblio:

Do we 100% know it's produced by Luke? Though I would expect Kesha not to say anything if that wasn't the case 

Edited by bestfiction

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

The power of three letters.

lol

it's funny how kesha said no names but the rats started jumping anyway :sistrens:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Katy is so evil and fake. She gets the karma for it. The other bich next. 

56 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Im literally sick and tired of Kesha and her fans

Fixed.

• Thanks 1

Kesha needs to get over it. Yes, what happened to her is bad but many people have had it way harder than her. Also, the music industry is like this. You can't enjoy the rewards without sacrifices in this industry.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 25

5 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Kesha needs to get over it. Yes, what happened to her is bad but many people have had it way harder than her. Also, the music industry is like this. You can't enjoy the rewards without sacrifices in this industry.

Do you guys sometimes read what you just wrote?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

The sacrifice in question is being raped? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bearman said:

Do you guys sometimes read what you just wrote?

Yeah at this point some people just show there's no limit how stupid they can be.

Basically saying that she should consider herself lucky she wasn't k*lled and that it is normal to be raped if you want to be successful. :rip:

Edited by Klein
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

What the **** is this?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Communion said:

@Stunnah L*kasz G*ttwald is a rapist. He will go to his grave knowing he is a rapist. His family and loved ones will have to live with the shame knowing deep down he was a rapist. He will never be the beloved public figure he has always so desperately wanted to be because he is a sleazy drug dealer, a violent misogynist, and a rapist hated by countless women within the music industry. 

lol . no sane human would choose to keep working with their rapist

• Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

What the **** is this?

I am saying that there is a grey area in this industry and if you go into it knowing, then You're signing up for whatever could happen to you. That is why people say the entertainment industry is full of freaks and casting couches.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

47 minutes ago, Klein said:

Yeah at this point some people just show there's no limit how stupid they can be.

Basically saying that she should consider herself lucky she wasn't k*lled and that it is normal to be raped if you want to be successful. :rip:

It is beyond stupidity. That particular poster has now called for homeless people to be put in concentration camps, mocked Whitney for dealing with addiction (the thing that killed her), and now said that rape and an eating disorder were a fair tradeoff for Kesha's success and she should just get over it.

Genuine question, how can this person still be allowed to post? 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.