Kesha posts shady tweet "LOL"

Sugden

Tbh this is a low blow from Katy... 

They both knew each other since they were young ladies since both shared the same producers, and of course the same hopes and dreams.

I'd feel beyond mortified if someone I share a past with worked with my r@p1st after a very public lawsuit against them that lasted YEARS.

Kesha shouldn't have to put up with this stuff, I don't understand why Katy would come back to Luke when Bonnie and Max Martin were right there...

• Like 3

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• gettsleazy

• aotwbys

I honestly wonder if Katy did this on purpose just to get people talking about her again… because it's working.

• Like 3

Whack that nun killer, talentless, 2010s fad for me K$ :heart:

• Haha 1

:bibliahh:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, campelo said:

We stand with Katy, Dr Luke, the court and the truth :clap3: 

PeriodT!!!

Katy we love you!!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Is it?

• Haha 9

Gaga was right:chick2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Are we really surprised that Lukas is on this :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

I think Kesha's laughing because what we've heard of the song is not very good and has a 99% possibility of being yet another flop for Katy (and therefore for Dr. Luke). So much for Katy's big comeback. But it is karma for Dr. Luke to release a pitiful joke of a song that is going to go nowhere commercially. I'd be laughing at my enemy's failure too if I were her. 

• Thanks 1

I fear this era is already shaping up to be the final nail in the coffin of the career for Miss Kathyrn.

:suburban:

End her Kesha!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

This is the crazy thing to me. Katy has 15+ years of industry connections, and her fans constantly tried to deflect any drags about her Idol stint because of how much she was getting paid per season. You mean to tell me a veteran with all those personal and financial resources can't hire LITERALLY anyone else to work on music with her? That for some reason she just has to work with her former friend's rapist???

she tried though? She worked with some high end producers for Witness, and smile.... When i'm gone was kinda promoted as a comeback for her but wasn't incredibly successful. 

Where was her mother ? It's no one's fault she wanted to be famous and slept with dr Luke. Her old mom is always around but where was she then ? 

• Thumbs Down 7

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

Dr Luke is the only reason that info on Katy is public :rip: You morons couldn't understand context if it smacked you over the head with a brick

Who cares? 
Imagine telling an alleged victim they're not strong enough or they're mean because they don't want to come out and tell their story so you can use that victim as a pawn to win your case, the way Gaga and Kesha acted was disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 32

1 minute ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Who cares? 
Imagine telling an alleged victim they're not strong enough or they're mean because they don't want to come out and tell their story so you can use that victim as a pawn to win your case, the way Gaga and Kesha acted was disgusting. 

There's certainly a lot of imagining here because this was a private conversation between Kesha and Gaga - neither one of them was nasty to Katy herself about this situation. There was no "telling an alleged victim they're not strong enough or they're mean" to begin with. They both literally talk about having empathy for her in this situation (or what they thought was the situation). Besides, is anyone always 100% cautious about optics when they vent privately to friends? 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Kesha and Gaga will burn in hell for lying about Miss Katheryn :sorry:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 36

Its only been a few hours. This era is officially DOA and the KatyKats should be angry at Kathryn rather than Gaga and Kesha.

I honestly didn't think Katy would even entertain the thought of working with Luke but, at the same time, I am not surprised. Surely this will catch onto TikTok and tighten up the coffin a bit more.

LepnXa0.gif

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's weird to me that Katy had a whole woke era just 7 years ago, but now wants to work with an alleged rapist again. What was the whole point of Witness then? :deadbanana2:

Wasn't the "woke era"/Witness Era just something more about the 2016 election than it was about the Kesha vs Dr Luke stuff? Because this was during the rise of "woke" culture going mainstream, etc...

My understanding was that she didn't work with Dr. Luke because it would look bad and make her look like a hippo crate, but she wished she had worked with him during the Witness stuff; wasn't there a deposition during the Dr. Luke vs Kesha stating that she wanted to work with Dr. Luke during this time?

Edited by Junipero

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

There's certainly a lot of imagining here because this was a private conversation between Kesha and Gaga - neither one of them was nasty to Katy herself about this situation. There was no "telling an alleged victim they're not strong enough or they're mean" to begin with. They both literally talk about having empathy for her in this situation (or what they thought was the situation). Besides, is anyone always 100% cautious about optics when they vent privately to friends? 

"She's probably really afraid to lose everything" "She's not as strong as you yet" 

"she's mean" 

those were the texts. 

The question is not whether they were private text messages, good thing they were public so you can see the 0 empathy they had for an alleged victim. Katy herself said she was angry because they wanted to use her as a pawn in the case.

After telling her that she was mean and not strong, they now felt empathy for her.

• Thumbs Down 5

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Its only been a few hours. This era is officially DOA and the KatyKats should be angry at Kathryn rather than Gaga and Kesha.

I honestly didn't think Katy would even entertain the thought of working with Luke but, at the same time, I am not surprised. Surely this will catch onto TikTok and tighten up the coffin a bit more.

LepnXa0.gif

Congrats on the anti-Katy Twitter likes, I guess… 

Not sure what's LOL about it? This is Kesha we're talking about :toofunny3:

Also it's not even confirmed yet that Luke work on it, I mean if you're gonna drag at least wait until the info is confirmed :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Not sure what's LOL about it? This is Kesha we're talking about :toofunny3:

Also it's not even confirmed yet that Luke work on it, I mean if you're gonna drag at least wait until the info is confirmed :rip: 

That snippet sounds like a classic Dr. Luke beat… it's obvious he is on it….

12 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

"She's probably really afraid to lose everything" "She's not as strong as you yet" 

"she's mean" 

those were the texts. 

The question is not whether they were private text messages, good thing they were public so you can see the 0 empathy they had for an alleged victim. Katy herself said she was angry because they wanted to use her as a pawn in the case.

After telling her that she was mean and not strong, they now felt empathy for her.

So you acknowledge that they were private texts, but also want to act like they were saying these things in a public manner? I'm genuinely confused as to what you think happened because these ideas are inherently contradictory. They were not saying these things directly to Katy - they were discussing between themselves. 

Also emotions can in fact be complicated - you can be frustrated with someone and still be empathetic. Things aren't always black and white where you can only think and feel one thing about someone at a time. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

And this is shocking because? We had thousands of pages in the last couple months about Katy's comeback and everybody knew her long time collaborator would be involved. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.