• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• gettsleazy

• aotwbys

why settle in court if she's so bitter about him working again? and only when it's katy

make it make sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 20

The only winner is this whole conversation is Ms. Ava

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

It's a personal, cheap shot. 

How is it a personal cheap shot? It's not like Katy is currently working with Dr Luke to spite Kesha. They have had a working relationship that dates back 17 years ago. Matter of fact, Katy actually decided to opt out from working with him during the entirety of the nine-year slew of lawsuits Kesha had with Dr. Luke, which was a clear symbol of solidarity with Kesha. (something artists like Kim Petras, Doja Cat, and many more couldn't give less of a F about). She only came back to working with him once Kesha was actually finally free from Dr. Luke and his label.

• Like 4
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

@Stunnah L*kasz G*ttwald is a rapist. He will go to his grave knowing he is a rapist. His family and loved ones will have to live with the shame knowing deep down he was a rapist. He will never be the beloved public figure he has always so desperately wanted to be because he is a sleazy drug dealer, a violent misogynist, and a rapist hated by countless women within the music industry. 

Clock it! 

• Like 1

Get her for me Kesha

:suburban:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

@Stunnah L*kasz G*ttwald is a rapist. He will go to his grave knowing he is a rapist. His family and loved ones will have to live with the shame knowing deep down he was a rapist. He will never be the beloved public figure he has always so desperately wanted to be because he is a sleazy drug dealer, a violent misogynist, and a rapist hated by countless women within the music industry. 

Thank u for that, Cassandra! Now let's get back to the topic. I think your little rant may have been more suitable for Elon Musk's x.com! This is a different site. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

How is it a personal cheap shot? It's not like Katy is currently working with Dr Luke to spite Kesha. They have had a working relationship that dates back 17 years ago. Matter of fact, Katy actually decided to opt out from working with him during the entirety of the nine-year slew of lawsuits Kesha had with Dr. Luke, which was a clear symbol of solidarity with Kesha. (something artists like Kim Petras, Doja Cat, and many more couldn't give less of a F about). She only came back to working with him once Kesha was actually finally free from Dr. Luke and his label.

The fact that you are trying to spin Katy strategically deciding not to publicly support Kesha to keep the door open to work with Dr. Luke again in the future and doing just that as soon as the lawsuit settlement provided the necessary PR opportunity for it into Katy showing solidarity with Kesha is…concerning :rip:.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Katy is the only person still working with him who Kesha had a personal relationship with. You can only feel betrayed by those you have history with, and she doesn't have any with Kim or Doja. It probably doesn't hurt Kesha as much as it does seeing an ex friend choosing to work with your rapist. 

• Like 1

showing her true colors

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Little Monsters and Animals VS the Barbz and KatyKats on twitter

one side has facts and the other side has doctored images and the mocking of assault 

we already know the #WINNING team

3Aswdpp.jpg

• Like 5

Critical, commercial, and moral failure!

The Jester of Pop has returned

spacer.png

Get her, Kesha!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

What's the difference between katy's genius credits & this… both fake & unsubstantiated btw 

The CARBZ on Twitter photoshopped this nonexistant song and you KatyKats are really going through with it :bibliahh:

I feel bad for you guys. This era is DOA. 

0OaGuGS.gif

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

And so will the GP. Next! 

Duh(?)

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The CARBZ on Twitter photoshopped this nonexistant song and you KatyKats are really going through with it :bibliahh:

I feel bad for you guys. This era is DOA. 

0OaGuGS.gif

:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's weird to me that Katy had a whole woke era just 7 years ago, but now wants to work with an alleged rapist again. What was the whole point of Witness then? :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Difference is that Ms Katheryn does not need him. She can afford to work with anyone else but she willingly ran back to this rapist.

This is the crazy thing to me. Katy has 15+ years of industry connections, and her fans constantly tried to deflect any drags about her Idol stint because of how much she was getting paid per season. You mean to tell me a veteran with all those personal and financial resources can't hire LITERALLY anyone else to work on music with her? That for some reason she just has to work with her former friend's rapist???

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Katy x Dr Luke would make more sense if only "Woman's World" was like the greatest pop song of all time and she just could not pass it for her big comeback… but not that Ava Max reject :toofunny3: 

I can see Kesha and Gaga texting each other :gaycat4:and gigglin about the single
Can we have a diss track from Kesha to katy? These feuds are so entertaining :biblionny:Lovin it. 
Cant lie to you. My messy gay heart loves drama.

Just kiddin (Is better for kesha to not get involved with anything dr luke. That guy is vicious) Stay silent beau

Lets see how things turn.

Dr Puke knows Katy is the key for him to have some sort of respect again, So he will probably gave her his best ammo-arsenal of hits
If he's able to get Katy Perry a Hit he will win the battle.
The popstans only care about charts, so they will switch. Like they always do :biblionny:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's weird to me that Katy had a whole woke era just 7 years ago, but now wants to work with an alleged rapist again. What was the whole point of Witness then? :deadbanana2:

I guess she has no witness this time…. :deadbanana:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Katy has nothing to lose. Her reputation is damaged with her late conservative controversies and her career is goin down
Dr Puke is basically katy desesperately trying to get a hit and probably one of her only ways to get em :giraffe:

Now the thing im wondering.......Is why they *******ed up so bad? And selected such a weak single for a lead?
From all the hits they probably have. Why a song catering to such a small number of people? 
Are capitol maybe giving too much freedom to katy?
I hope it doesnt turn into another Halsey situation with her gargantuan expensive pregnancy album and all that financial disaster.
No control over artists = big flop  :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.