• gettsleazy

• aotwbys

17 minutes ago, TedMiracle said:

Katy can do whatever she wants. Next!

And so will the GP. Next! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Katy and her were once very close friends. It's a personal, cheap shot. Why would she address Doja or Kim when they have no prior relationship? Let's use some context clues beloved :heart:

Weird! I don't usually speculate about friends being r-ped over iMessage with a third party, dragging them into a lawsuit that they had nothing to do with. 

2 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

This is so disgusting of her.
Didn't she mend things with Luke?

Katy has got NOTHING to do with her situation.
She never invalidated, never was a part of anything, never capitalized off of it and avoided this whole situation like any SANE person would have.

but K$ has always shaded and has been mean towards her.
Like literally a LOSER energy
K$ has my support though but this is not in good taste AT ALL

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You know I'm gonna stream Kesha discography for next hour or two as I go outside and touch grass while doing my daily walk. I'm sure Kesha will actually deliver good music this year. She the one who truly deserved all the good will and hype for new music and should be rooting for a comeback. At least Kesha is reliable when delivering good bops. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

getherjade-get.gif

• Like 2

get her ass kesha!

• Like 4

she prob read the fake tweet about this being a ava max reject produced by dr luke and tweeted that tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Burn said:

What was Katy thinking. Surely it must have crossed her mind what a can of worms she'd be opening by working with him again.

at this point it's safe to say katy's mind is the can of worms cause…:suburban:

• Like 1

This is very lame… reacting over a genius rumour which anyone can edit when you didn't say anything about Doja, Saweetie or Nicki :monkey:

I feel like you don't get to recant your statements & then also stop Dr Luke from working & then also only target certain individuals who work with him :rip:

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I still can't wrap my head around the fact not only she's releasing a Dr. Luke produced track but said track is an >AVA MAX REJECT< like I'm sorry but Katy Perry is over OVER.

fgyY6nH.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, Tinashebanks said:

This is very lame… reacting over a genius rumour which anyone can edit when you didn't say anything about Doja, Saweetie or Nicki :monkey:

especially considering the fact she invented and spread news about katy being raped :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

12 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Weren't Katy and Kesha friends? I'm guessing that's why she's hurt over this particular collab.

Pretty sure they stopped being friends after Kesha invented Katy was raped and Katy had to go to court to react and be showed to texts of Kesha spreading that lie and calling her mean on the proccess with Gaga of all people. 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Thumbs Down 6

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

Pop music is sooo back!

• ATRL Administrator

Yikes. Get ha Kesh!

• Like 10

What's the difference between katy's genius credits & this… both fake & unsubstantiated btw 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, gettsleazy said:

Dr Luke is the only reason that info on Katy is public :rip: You morons couldn't understand context if it smacked you over the head with a brick

it doesn't change the fact she invented that and was telling other people about it :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.