Kesha posts shady tweet "LOL"

Sugden

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

It is beyond stupidity. That particular poster has now called for homeless people to be put in concentration camps, mocked and blamed Whitney for dealing with addiction (the thing that killed her), and now said that rape and an eating disorder were a fair tradeoff for Kesha's success and she should just get over it.

Genuine question, how can this person still be allowed to post? 

I think they're just a troll and after this post I don't think they will be around for long anymore lol

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

• gettsleazy

• aotwbys

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

It is beyond stupidity. That particular poster has now called for homeless people to be put in concentration camps, mocked and blamed Whitney for dealing with addiction (the thing that killed her), and now said that rape and an eating disorder were a fair tradeoff for Kesha's success and she should just get over it.

Wait what? :rip:

help :rip: 

• Haha 8

We love Kesha and Katy. Periodt.

30 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Kesha needs to get over it. Yes, what happened to her is bad but many people have had it way harder than her. Also, the music industry is like this. You can't enjoy the rewards without sacrifices in this industry.

13 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

I am saying that there is a grey area in this industry and if you go into it knowing, then You're signing up for whatever could happen to you. That is why people say the entertainment industry is full of freaks and casting couches.

Kesha never signed up for or consented to a "casting couch" and no sexual assault victim should be blamed for being assaulted. It doesn't matter how you think Dr. Luke sexually assaulting Kesha compares to other sexual assault cases in the industry, the perpetrator (Dr. Luke in this case) is always the one who is 100% at fault.

• Like 2

remember when katy lied and called kesha her "friend" :redface:

17 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I have never said any of those things. I just have a different opinion to yours. Also, youre just upset that I am exposing beyonce 

Do we even know Dr. Luke actually produce it? I mean Kesha must know about something right? The beat sounds not too bad tbh

if only ke$hia stan(s?) be this riled up when it comes to streaming and buying her music and concerts or whatever she's selling

the white normani

:khalyan:

• Thumbs Down 8

10 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

I have never said any of those things. I just have a different opinion to yours. Also, youre just upset that I am exposing beyonce 

47 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Kesha needs to get over it. Yes, what happened to her is bad but many people have had it way harder than her. Also, the music industry is like this. You can't enjoy the rewards without sacrifices in this industry.

On 6/17/2024 at 8:48 AM, Pinkbutterflies said:

and she did it sober too!

On 5/31/2024 at 2:22 PM, Pinkbutterflies said:

I have nothing against homeless people but being in a hotel with them makes me feel uncomfortable. Also, many people are allergic to smoking. Can't the government set up temporary camps and put them there?

• Like 3

Just now, Jay07 said:

You did not post my follow up elaboration. You're twisting it by taking it out of context. 

30 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

I am saying that there is a grey area in this industry and if you go into it knowing, then You're signing up for whatever could happen to you. That is why people say the entertainment industry is full of freaks and casting couches.

What kind of short-sighted nonsense is this? Women have been raped just getting onto the subway during morning rush hour.

Congratulations, you've just outdone "Is reading books in public pretentious?" and "Is Android usage a red flag when dating?" for the dumbest take we've ever seen on this website.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Raspy said:

if only ke$hia stan(s?) be this riled up when it comes to streaming and buying her music and concerts or whatever she's selling

the white normani

What if I told you that you don't have to be a Kesha stan to very openly support her and tweets like this. It's the least she can do to bring awareness, when people with a much larger influence and accumulated wealth continue to support and work with one of the most vile men in the entertainment industry.

All while using feminism and female empowerment as a token. It's indefensible and y'all should just let it go, it's embarassing and not even a family member is worth defending in this case, let alone a billionaire pop star.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

omg so #he's producing the song:duca:

1 hour ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

why is this rape apologizing dupe still not banned ? :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

remember when katy lied and called kesha her "friend" :redface:

Remember when Kesha lied and said that Katy was raped by Dr. Luke.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

It's not "somehow true", it is. She even live-streamed the process. That's how much she "didn't know" Terry. 

Attempts to equivocate the crime of a minor, rightfully carrying a life long reputation, to that of people like Terry & R Kelly (& Luke) who held actual industry influence, were grown ass predatory adults, had countless victims & accusations, went unpunished or largely unaccountable for years, and attempting to publicly sympathise with their plight & claim to the world they're somehow "misunderstood", even going as far as to capitalise on their accusations through shock factor for the sake of performance & media buzz, or flat out ignoring the protest of your own staff members for several years… Is not at all the same. And this "predator" olympics tact you're attempting is frankly… absurd. 

ATRL does not hold white women they stan to equal accountability for their associations. You'll twist yourselves into a pretzel with attempts to coddle them with excuses like "she was going through a dark time", "she didn't know any better" etc & you do not extend the same level of grace or humanity for others. The same white artists aren't consistently smeared with accusations & jokes of substance abuse, despite them flat out publicly acknowledging their struggles, yet you'll weaponise this against those you don't like - but claim to be the better person & somehow want to gallop the horse of "self awareness". El Oh El.

What is not clicking, known OGH, Ms. @FOCK???

Katy Perry working and reuniting with Dr. Luke in 2024 after a very PUBLIC debacle involving a former friend, is not in the same ballpark as Gaga working with Terry in 2010. Your weird ass fetish or rabid hunger to throw shade at Gaga is ridiculous.

In an alternate universe where it's even feasible, if Gaga decided to work again with Terry or R. Kelly (for God knows whatever dumb reason), the Liddos will be the first to drag Gaga and you won't need to open your dry foul mouth.

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Raspy said:

why settle in court if she's so bitter about him working again? and only when it's katy

make it make sense

Watching you all get so butthurt over a simple 'lol' with literally no context attached to it is making my year 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, popstyle said:

Im literally sick and tired of Kesha and her fans. 

If the shoe was on the other foot you would be ripping her and us to shreds… stop projecting this onto us and take some responsibility and own that YOUR fave is the problematic one, it's okay to critise the artist and still enjoy the art you know? 

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, popstyle said:

If the shoe was on the other foot you would be ripping her and us to shreds… stop projecting this onto us and take some responsibility and own that YOUR fave is the problematic one, it's okay to critise the artist and still enjoy the art you know?

Y'all are taking this way too seriously :rip:

I think the 'LOL' was in reference to the lyrics and sound of the song itself

3 hours ago, popstyle said:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• Haha 1

the funniest thing about this is that the song will suck and flop :rip: like puke being a rapist aside, working with him is just not worth it :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Natawie said:

I agree. Katy should learn to let go of having to work with Dr Luke. This new Era is going to be so fun! 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.