• TedMiracle

• Gladiator

• Cooper

• wigglytuffer

Sopranos

Golden Girls

I Love Lucy

Veep

Season 1 of Scream Queens. I watch it every fall.

• Like 1

Vampire Diaries

Gossip Girl

Gilmore Girls

Degrassi

South Park

Derry Girls

Demon Slayer

Winx Club ( 1 to 4 )

Barbie Dream House 

:bird:

Mr Robot

Onc you watch it in full the first time, you KNOW you have to watch it again eventually, and then you do, you will discover many more details and you'll figure out everything :heart2: it will never not amaze me each time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Supernatural

Dexter
Hannibal

Veep

King of the Hill

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (a few season misses, but most of it has great replay value)

Kath & Kim

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Oh I know!! Great show, the name Kath Maxwell still takes me out to this day :ahh: but that was not the answer I came in here expecting lmao

The only reply value it has is definitely Ferguson. Reason I don't watch the very first season lol and the season she was not in. :giraffe: I hated the Kath Maxwell era tho 

Friends

The Office

Modern Family

Superstore

• Like 3

Mostly comedies.

I don't think I've ever watched dramas more than once

• Like 1

Seasons 1-5 Boy Meets World 

Seasons 2-7 The Office

seasons 1-3 glee 

all of wandavision 

moon knight

x-men 97

modern family minus the last 2-3 seasons 

Friends 

stranger things 

that 70s show minus the final season 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2024 at 5:43 PM, wigglytuffer said:

Desperate Housewives and Gilmore Girls. 

Everytime i watch Desperate Housewives I end discovering new things, getting captured by new sub plotlines, and my ranking on the wives changes. 

Gilmore Girls I put on every October without fail as I like to have something comforting on when working / editing

I'm currently rewatching Desperate Housewives and it's insane to me how well the show holds up. Fairly decent writing, acting, pacing and plot lines all around. Also, 23 episode seasons with each episode being 43 minutes? If only TV shows were this long in the modern era!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The Bold Type, VeepSuperstore, Parks and RecreationThe OfficeModern Family all have high replay value. Life in Pieces too and it's a shame it only has 4 seasons. Also, when The Simpsons and SpongeBob SquarePants are at their best, they are PEAK!

Martin

Living Single

X-Files

Seinfeld 

9 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

'm currently rewatching Desperate Housewives and it's insane to me how well the show holds up. Fairly decent writing, acting, pacing and plot lines all around. Also, 23 episode seasons with each episode being 43 minutes? If only TV shows were this long in the modern era!

I actually don't know another show like it, maybe Grey's but that fell off from S13 onwards imo. Adding DH to Disney+ was the best thing they ever did bc i think it's more popular than ever now (from what I see on Tiktok)!

• Like 1

Friends

Broad City

Superstore

Please Like Me

Edited by ChapelHooker

MV5BNGEyNDRjM2QtY2VlYy00OWRhLWI4N2UtZTM4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Killing Eve

first season of Scream Queens 

Malcolm in the middle

the simpsons

futurama

parks and recreation

buffy/angel

desperate housewives

On 6/18/2024 at 8:40 AM, Outlaws said:

Mr Robot

Onc you watch it in full the first time, you KNOW you have to watch it again eventually, and then you do, you will discover many more details and you'll figure out everything :heart2: it will never not amaze me each time.

I've never been so deeply affected by a show the way Mr. Robot has affected me. It has amazing writing, cinematography, acting, music, etc. It has timely/accurate social commentary on capitalism, consumerism, politics, technology/social media, society, etc, but it's also special imo because it made us, the viewers, a part of the story (As Elliot's "friend"). It made us a part of the world the characters live in, and in my experience there's not a lot of other shows out there that encourage its viewers to actually have such an active role in its story. I think this makes it so much easier for us to relate to the characters and connect with them - because we're not just an outsider looking in; we're actually involved with these characters and the stuff they go through, and when we're part of the story, Mr. Robot is our story too; it's not just Elliot's, Darlene's, Angela's, whiterose's, Dom's, etc - it's our story too, and it's about us just as much as it's about the characters. Its endless layers of nuance also make it highly rewatchable; I lost count of how many times I watched this show and I'm still learning new things about it. It's packed with so much detail and nuance that I feel like I'm never going to stop finding new things to love about it.

for me it's Charmed and Desperate Housewives, but they are my comfort shows and i guess a part of the appeal is nostalgia. i can see faults in both of them

i've seen Fleabag like 4 or 5 times and i love it just as much on every rewatch

Edited by John Slayne

Pokemon

Charmed

Buffy

Mutant X

True blood

Once upon a time

Big Brother UK

Game of thrones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.