Maren Morris & Julia Michaels - "Cut!"

lola4789

Can't wait, sounds promising :duca:

Yay! They've both been away too long. Especially Julia

I can't stand Julia's voice. Meh, not looking promising :giraffe:

Ugh. Not Julia…

This sounded amazing solo when Maren was singing it live at her recent shows, so I'm afraid Julia will ruin it, especially when it already sounds like it was written by a single person's POV, not two.

Love both of them, can't wait :duca:

it's giving All your exes X Rich energy and of course the OJHs are already suffering here :dies:

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Love both of them, can't wait :duca:

it's giving All your exes X Rich energy and of course the OJHs are already suffering here :dies:

Two of my all time favorite songs from each of them :jonny4:

• Like 2

Hungry for new Maren music 

hope it's good 

Apparently it's produced by Joel Little

Love Julia and can't wait for this. It sounds great! 

interesting duo

I really liked this and they sounded so good together, but they had to go and piss me off with that length :deadbanana4:

Well, I like it but…it's way too damn short! This needed one more chorus! I hate this era of 2 minutes songs. TikTok, in a way, ruined how music is being made. I'm so pissed. :dies:

• Like 2

Sooooo good. But we could have used another verse like...

This is too adult-contemporary corny Kelly Clarkson type pop for me. I wanted something like all of your exes. It's fine. I liked her other song that fuckwit Diplo produced.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Well, I like it but…it's way too damn short! This needed one more chorus! I hate this era of 2 minutes songs. TikTok, in a way, ruined how music is being made. I'm so pissed. :dies:

Maren also didn't strike me as someone that would make 2 minute long songs so I'm kinda disappointed too :chick3: it's good but like… why. Especially with it being a collab. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dylan' said:

Maren also didn't strike me as someone that would make 2 minute long songs so I'm kinda disappointed too :chick3: it's good but like… why. Especially with it being a collab. 

My thoughts exactly. I was all for Maren broadening her musicality and dipping into different genres after leaving the Country industry, but I do not want 2 minutes songs. She's way too good for that. Maybe the rest of the EP will consist of more songs that are much longer than this one…? One can hope!

I kinda love this but hate the length and it's pissing me off :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.