Tommy Richman - 'Coyote'

Gossip_Boy

GWpejZ5XIAA2OEZ?format=jpg&name=large

Debut album out September 27.

Edited by Gossip_Boy
  • Like 2

its giving one hit wonder. should do some pr at least like this guy is completely faceless. his new single didnt even enter the spotify top 200 in the us or globally while million dollar baby was doing 12M daily a few weeks ago…

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

its giving one hit wonder. should do some pr at least like this guy is completely faceless. his new single didnt even enter the spotify top 200 in the us or globally while million dollar baby was doing 12M daily a few weeks ago…

So he can't release an album? ddd

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

With Maryland artist Tommy Richman experiencing a massive breakout thanks to his new singles, "Million Dollar Baby" and "Devil Is A Lie," and with his debut album, Coyote, dropping this fall, there's no better time for him to announce a tour to promote those projects.

The Before The Desert tour announcement sees Richman taking the recently resurgent "mini-tour" route, announcing three shows in major cities, including Los Angeles, New York, and a hometown show in Washington, DC.

https://uproxx.com/music/tommy-richman-2024-tour-dates-before-the-desert/

Edited by Gossip_Boy

On 6/17/2024 at 1:17 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This didn't age well if you were talking about that Devil Is A Lie song:rip:

14 minutes ago, Armani? said:

This didn't age well if you were talking about that Devil Is A Lie song:rip:

Help you right. The song saw such a boost. When it dropped it was completely N/A on the charts. Hear it on tiktok a lot now tho

• 4 weeks later...

i'm gonna shove it up my ass tbh i love all the singles :campfire:

Need a new single first to put on replay.

why did i miss this omg , im actually so excited for this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.