Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

So this is what happened with her tik Tok sound. She removed the original sound from her video so anyone using this sound in their tik Tok will also be muted. :gaygacat7: idk what to make of this. Damage control?

https://support.tiktok.com/en/account-and-privacy/account-privacy-settings/remove-original-sounds

If thats the case,,, oof. I think it does even more damage to look ashamed of your own stuff

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

Well this is a mess already. :coffee:

24 minutes ago, TalkThatTalk said:

Is this true?

I'm sorry but this is a whole new level of cope :rip:

Why would Katy Perry share a fake snippet to signal her comeback on all her social media to millions of people, such as the 200M+ on Instagram, most of whom aren't her fans nor haters but just random members of the GP who don't know nor care about this alleged 5D chess move going on and will just get confused if anything... is Interscope so incompetent that they don't know the power of first impressions? :rip:

Like it's one thing to claim the extended snippet is AI (I've softened a bit on this tbf) but to claim that the snippet Katy herself shared was fake is just :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

30 minutes ago, TalkThatTalk said:

Is this true?

I think they're just trolling

That account is fake and just love to create drama but yeah it's weird why the audio is gone 

I would be happy if she went back and re-record the song.

But we said the same thing about Smile nnn

spacer.png

This is a complete disaster :deadbanana4:

is perriola running the Pop Drug account :suburban:they have something in common

Why share a fake snippet to make sure people dont stream the song or pre save it.....the joke of it all.it sounds lacklustre,dated and a snoozefest ... thats weird to share a fake ai snippet on yr socials... if that is even true.

If this is AI then her team is a marketing genius. If its not AI im tired of female artist thinking the gays want songs that sound like this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, popstyle said:

If this is AI then her team is a marketing genius. If its not AI im tired of female artist thinking the gays want songs that sound like this.

nothing genius about this tbh like people are already over the song before it's even out cause it's awful and i doubt it's AI idk why the people who were at listening parties are lying like it'll change the outcome 

• Like 2

y'all are so dramatic :rip:

perched for the video!!!

• Like 1

the "full lq" has been on twitter and youtube for a day and still not taken down when the leaked artworks were being taken down within hours of being posted... what's not clicking :toofunny2:

• Like 2

What's more funny is that people who have been dragging Katy in the past act more "concerned" about leaks, quality of the song, etc. We see right through you though. :fan:

I don't understand why they compare the song with SL, for me it has more vibes than Pink's Trustfall, which is a ******* bop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TalkThatTalk said:

Is this true?

No. The snippet is legit and confirmed by xtino

I'm relieved they removed the snippet because the backlash it received for just ten seconds of "sexy confident" feels disproportionate.

I canttt believe the fanbase fell so hard so that we use a "she posted an AI teaser" excuse :rip: liddos will bully us forever

It's obvious the song is real and corny as usual katy since Witness 

Edited by halcyonday

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Saying Katy Perry lacks charisma is an act of trolling. You can criticise whatever you want about her but charisma? 

Perhaps your semantics are not as developed as they should. A great solution would be checking a dictionary

Apart from personal attacks which is the easiest thing to do, I don't see any counter points. 

What is Katy known for, apart from her - deserved, smashing, excellent - bops 10 years ago?

• Thumbs Down 2

I'm also curious what l-worder version everyone is listening to (if they're calling it AI) because the one I heard sounds as real as any other Katy song :dies: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Apart from personal attacks which is the easiest thing to do, I don't see any counter points. 

What is Katy known for, apart from her - deserved, smashing, excellent - bops 10 years ago?

And what else do you want from her, invent the wheel? Go and apply your absurd theory to all pop stars in these website and stop the nonsense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

And what else do you want from her, invent the wheel? Go and apply your absurd theory to all pop stars in these website and stop the nonsense

I want nothing cause I expected nothing. You are the ones making a fuss about the new song like she has been serving quality for like ever and now you're disappointed :flower2:

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

I want nothing cause I expected nothing. You are the ones making a fuss about the new song like she has been serving quality for like ever and now you're disappointed :flower2:

Then if you don't expect nothing stop the trolling and the lies. And no, I'm not disappointed, I love the sound of the snippet and unlike you, I prefer to wait before judging.

Honestly, I'm seriously baffled at how negatively tiktok is reacting to just ten seconds of a snippet. Maybe I'm overanalyzing it, but it's hard to understand why such a short clip is generating so much negativity.

I think the leaked song is a great track, but the marketing strategy seems off. When I compare it to the songs that Gen Z keeps talking about from her, like NRO, HIH, Feels, and TD, this one seems like it's marketed a bit too sexy. Maybe there's a disconnect between her image and what the current audience is expecting.

I have this random hope that she can turn this around by incorporating it into a Barbie-themed performance sometime, which could appeal to people even though it doesn't match the era. It's a potential way to shift the narrative from criticism to positive engagement.

• Like 1

Of course she would not share a fake AI snippet, ffs.🤦

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.