• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

this is going to flop miserably, wtf was that snippet she posted... those lyrics girl what :deadbanana2:

Maybe the most cringe thing about all of this is her going for an edgy 'i'm one of the cool girls' look and then forking out millions for a marvel-style MV. I mean the snippet on TT is obviously from the music video shoot with demolished streets where she's a super hero or smth.

Maybe Lukasz will be her Superman, it would be a cute nod to her career :heart:

• Haha 6

do you know that anyone can edit Genius's annotation? 

1 minute ago, Mattically said:

honestly music aside, you spend a lot of time here for someone who dislike Katy SO much :suburban: don't you have anything else to do in your life? clean, cook, do laundry, meet someone from grindr, literally anything else :sosad: it's more baffling to me than Katy's lead choice 

It takes a few seconds to write a post while I'm cooking, waiting for my laundry to finish, getting my d*ck sucked etc. :suburban:Thanks for your concern though, lettuce all stream Waking Up In V*gas! :heart:

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, justlore said:

do you know that anyone can edit Genius's annotation? 

Yes, they can

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

It takes a few seconds to write a post while I'm cooking, waiting for my laundry to finish, getting my d*ck sucked etc. 

:suburban:Thanks for your concern though, lettuce all stream Waking Up In V*gas! :heart:

9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Lwaiting for my laundry to finish, getting my d*ck sucked etc. 

9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

getting my d*ck sucked etc. 

getting my d*ck sucked

:suburban: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

:suburban: 

Something most of Katy's fanbase would know nothing about I fear :suburban:

• Haha 4

If only she could have released Never Really Over now. It would have been a smash this time around with all the hype :'( 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

hey :(

• Like 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

Bitc—

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

What is this

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

There's a lot of hypocrisy in this tread based of the fake leak and fake credits. 

If other artist who claims to be a feminist wrote this, most of you will be gagged and claiming these are some of the best lyrics ever but we don't understand them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

the talking as the verses is so weird and It sounds like a children song 

4 minutes ago, fever2288 said:

There's a lot of hypocrisy in this tread based of the fake leak and fake credits. 

If other artist who claims to be a feminist wrote this, most of you will be gagged and claiming these are some of the best lyrics ever but we don't understand them. 

Don't be silly. No one would praise Charmin-core even if it wasn't produced by Dr. Luke.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

It takes a few seconds to write a post while I'm cooking, waiting for my laundry to finish, getting my d*ck sucked etc. :suburban:Thanks for your concern though, lettuce all stream Waking Up In V*gas! :heart:

Everybody knows I'm a good girl, officer

RideOrDie

• Haha 1

if she came back with a banger nobody would care that she worked with Luke (see: Say So or Super Freaky Girl) but it's gonna be lashings after lashings when this is released if anybody still cares by then 

• Like 1

is that long version really ai?

38 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

It takes a few seconds to write a post while getting my d*ck sucked 

yet she's still on your mind, do they know you're thinking about someone else? :keir:  ot: her power!

• Thumbs Down 1

I really wish the lq track was fake, but it seems too odd that the track even includes background vocals!? like?

And if this is actually fake… people really got THAT big amount of free time to edit that??😭woah

50 minutes ago, 365 said:

She needs to release the credits to the lead that don't show Dr Luke as a collaborator, that's the only thing that can save her now. 

Even if Dr Luke isn't on the credits the snippet still sounds godawful :michael:

53 minutes ago, 365 said:

She needs to release the credits to the lead that don't show Dr Luke as a collaborator, that's the only thing that can save her now. 

No one outside stan twitter will care about that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.