Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

The single cover is pretty good but i'm not convinced by the snippet. At all :rip:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

17 minutes ago, tkoivan said:

The song is a cut from Ava Max's 2nd album sessions before she finalized what became Diamonds and Dancefloors. Additional production added by Dr. Luke after with Katy changing some lyrics. :mandown:

Written By:

Katy Perry, Madison Love, Cirkut, & Amanda Ava Koci (Ava Max). 

Produced by: 
Cirkut, & Dr. Luke 

Is this real? :O

I expected as much from the clown jester of pop 

• Haha 4

This is a SERVE

is there still time for her to scrap this 

just listened to a "bigger snippet" and

0Y31h2G.gifFN83Blp.gifqnzaaCM.gif7tvoSEd.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

it's the lead. there is no way back from this. it was her big announcement and seems to have an expensive MV attatched to it. we must accept the reality. the next single she releases after this won't get treated as a lead. at least not by the public. 

She really is gonna blow all her hyped comeback hype :deadbanana2: I just can't see anyone listening to this after the initial first time listen hype. How could anyone on her team greenlight this?! It doesn't even sound like an album track. It sounds like a Trollz credit song.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The song seems very good, feels like somethin that can fit on Kim's Problematique but… it has totally zero potential to be a lead single. Maybe it would've worked better as album intro.

• Like 1

is it produced by dr luke @xtino?

Y'all still comparing this to Stupid Love but even that is not as corny/cheesy as this song 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Well girl, did you expect people who were invited to a listening party to be like, "that **** sucked"? :ahh: 

Well, yes :)

another flop in the basket… I'm rooting for second single now :gaycat7:

the 1+ minute snippet :redface: marina lyrics on a stupid love/kim petras beat... she refuses to make a good song

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

The gay Capitol intern told her to "serve ****" and she completely misread the proposition

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

Her enemies are in her inner circle.

I just know I'm gonna see a whole bunch of "Y'all just hate fun!" posts when this album drops

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Guess it's really really over

i don't mind the sound but the lyrics are corny in a very regressing way. both never really over and daisies are actually really well written and we know she can write good lyrics when she puts her mind on it. but we will see.

• Like 3

The leak :gaycat6: A little cringe, tbh :gaycat7: Katy, noooo 

The 1 minute snippet :deadbanana4:

But in all seriousness I'm still rooting for her, maybe the rest of the album will be great and they just went with the most basic song as the lead to play it safe

"stupid love", while dated, was catchy. This sounds clunky and tired. :thing: All those TikTokers they paid to build up hype just for her to release this nnnn :thing: at least she looks good.

What a bad song at least from 1 minute leak. Goes literally nowhere and is not even catchy. Not the comeback everyone was hyping about…

Let's not act like that tik tok is new.. she filmed that months ago and her vacations won't stop this month. 

Glad OG Katy is back but can't help but feel like this sounds something Dua lipa would do. 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.