1 hour ago, Cyber said:

sound more like this moment … that's better stupid love🤓

her best song :jonny4:

• Like 1

I'm low key hyped lmao. Love some Katy Perry and with controversy? Chef's kiss

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

She will flop but not because Eminem is releasing the same day, let's be honest.

Shh, we need every excuse we can get. Plus he will album bomb so we'll just count however many album tracks he debuts above WW and subtract them for her "true" peak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

She will flop but not because Eminem is releasing the same day, let's be honest.

well at least we have an excuse 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

Her team should've rush released this and auto played it after firework 

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

Now that would have made too much sense for Capitol. They'd even have plausible deniability for the autoplay since "Firework" will be a popular Fourth of July party playlist staple, impacting everyone's algorithms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bends said:

I really hope we won't have these meltdown moments. :rip:

omg she's sampling Wet Leg? queenies

Yeah the hype was there the last two weeks but this week has been pretty muted, she needs to drop a sneak leak of the mv or something.

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Yeah the hype was there the last two weeks but this week has been pretty muted, she needs to drop a sneak leak of the mv or something.

I think something will surely come next days. They can't have planned a big rollout for the past weeks and nothing for the final week to the release, it doesn't make sense even for Capitol. 

14 hours ago, Bends said:

Of course, I'm trying to remain optimistic, but Eminem, like Katy, got the last number-one hit in 2014, and for a long time gave out mediocre singles. Although his follow-up albums continued to debut from the top positions with a solid sales. His "Houdini" is a worldwide hit, despite it wasn't a groundbreaking masterpiece of art.

We need to remember that all the power is in the press and on social media. 

Her best debut this decade as a lead snger has been at 40 and you're thinking she's gonna be #1. That's optimistic

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.