Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

Another thing we need to keep in mind is that ATRL is ALWAYS wrong with predictions so them thinking this will be a flop and bad is great news for us. :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

5 hours ago, halcyonday said:

Your fave has 3 albums and the last one bombed so hard that no one even cares as it gets outstreamed by 2010's Teenage Dream after a month since its release. Worry about that.

brit.thumb.png.53c011f5ee609baed9a9b3b5b

Ignore that user, their behaviour is common with those afflicted with New Hater Syndrome.

why we are not talking about the fact she said there's a twist on the music video? Like, if im not being wrong, there's a switch (?) like she starts goofy and then it becomes serious, I guess?

Edited by justlore

2 hours ago, Hex said:

Fair, maybe I should re-word what I said.

This is being received extremely negatively from many different angles: the lyrics, her over processed singing and the hypocrisy of having a song about women empowerment produced by an alleged r****t whom she had no obligation to work with. So in my opinion, based on the reception so far, this will not be successful and will probably hinder her success even further than she has already with her recent tone deaf antics.

Is this better? I don't think it's gonna flop because I have issues with it, I think so because most of the public reception has been negative.

Not really but that's okay. You're still using observations you've made to inform your opinion. Observations that can't be fully checked or verified because it's just what you've seen and that obviously depends on lots of things. Algorithms, who you follow, your likes, etc. You jump to a conclusion of "most of the public reception has been negative" but… who is most of the public? The people you've seen post online? The public is social media? Most of the public know a song that hasn't even come out yet? 

Again- not saying this will be successful, but I never use what I'm reading online to guess. There's been too many instances of overall positivity not translating to sales or charts, and on the opposite end, negativity not hurting the artist as much as we expected. 

• Like 3

I just heard the L-word full song... 

And it's as bad as the first snippet pointed out to be. 

I cant believe the person that delivered TD where each song was a smash material is delivering this after all this years absent... 

It's harsh

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

21 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I just heard the L-word full song... 

And it's as bad as the first snippet pointed out to be. 

I cant believe the person that delivered TD where each song was a smash material is delivering this after all this years absent... 

It's harsh

luv - theres no leaked song lol that demo has been out on the internet for over a week now. but it doesn't have the same melodies of the final version. 

• Like 4

Katy has 10 songs over 500k daily streams on Spotify, and virtually ALL of them produced by Dr. Luke. Yet NOBODY is saying we should boycott Last Friday Night.  But I guess it's only new songs that matter? lol. This place is ridiculous. I can't wait to watch the song explode when people realize how good it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

2 minutes ago, spree said:

Katy has 10 songs over 500k daily streams on Spotify, and virtually ALL of them produced by Dr. Luke. Yet NOBODY is saying we should boycott Last Friday Night.  But I guess it's only new songs that matter? lol. This place is ridiculous. I can't wait to watch the song explode when people realize how good it is.

I'm quite enjoying the fumes from the haters. It's entertaining to watch them being so bothered and trying to come up with anything to lash out. She certainly doesn't care and neither do we.

We're getting an actual proper rollout and Katy looks better than ever. Let's drink to that! :foxaylove2:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

luv - theres no leaked song lol that demo has been out on the internet for over a week now. but it doesn't have the same melodies of the final version. 

Have you heard the lyrics? 

It can change some melody... But the song won't be different 

This era is clearly focused on her boobs, Katy with long black hair & giving us sex, there's no way she will flop

Im exited :duca: 

it takes real talent to capture the multifaceted experience of being a woman and katy managed to do it with her lyrics in one song (woman's world)

it's so beautiful to see katy perry being so loved by everyone globally

• Like 6

3 hours ago, spree said:

Right. Dr Luke's past discography certainly makes up 99% of his royalty checks. Yea, he'll get money from this song, but it's pennies compared to his whole catalog. 

I need ATRL's best and brightest to decipher what the lyrics are on this dress.

Any french Witnesses who were there, do you remember any of the lyrics?

THE CAMP QUEEN IS BACK, BABY!!!!!

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Doesn't it sort of feel like "sexy confident so intelligent" is already iconic? :rip: 

It is an ATRL classic at this point, it is there with yes and? and pop a 911. 

14 hours ago, Kayzan said:

I mean

An insider gave us info about the month of the announcement, the single release date, showed us several photos of the booklet, writing and producing credits, features etc. He confirmed that there's no "demo" for the song out on Internet. Everything is AI (audio) with the lyrics from the booklet that leaked months ago. But yes, let's just trust gloamingtheplain from ATRL who seems to know a lot about music :celestial5:

Sorry, but the bridge is 100% Luke's production. He's known for it. 

I dare anyone to make an "AI track" as structured as the leak. It's literally identical just with different chord progression :rip: 

Also the adlibs etc being exactly Katy's voice, there's no way that's AI. 
AI is never that accurate. 

13 hours ago, Hex said:

I much prefer the chorus on the leaked version vs the one she teased on IG.

I don't like either but the demo sounds better than the soccer mom vibe of the final. Especially the final chorus of the AI (that's not AI but let's entertain this) version 

8 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Have you heard the lyrics? 

It can change some melody... But the song won't be different 

Oh lord how many times are we gonna go through this again :rip:

it's already been explained days ago that the official lyrics were taken from the booklet and an AI software was used to make a fake full version of the song by using the first snippet's instrumental. What's not clicking?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The reactions to the second snippet were way better but we need the numbers of videos using the sound on TikTok to increase to secure a moderate hit at least  

• Like 1

Biden failed the first debate, and it is suspected that another Democrat will replace him in the election. It could be Kamala Harris, for whose primaries "Woman's World" is remotely prepared.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.