Hillary Clinton gets standing ovation in surprise appearance at Tony Awards

Sergi91

Grammy Award winner & Queen of Pop(ular vote) :clap3:

• Like 2

ew

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean it's New York elite liberals there is no one they eat up more than HRC :rip:

• Like 7

Sometimes I wonder what Hillary Clinton's presidency would have been like...

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Why are some of them crying? :skull:

• Haha 1

Oh, they imported the anti-boo thing they used as the Eurovision to the US I see. 

• Haha 3

Yikes :suburban:

• Like 1

Why is she even there :rip: Sorry but it'd be so weird to see politicians from my country attending these kind of events :hoetenks:

Edited by Talento
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Talento said:

Why is she even there :rip:

She produced a new broadway musical called "Suffs" about the suffrage movement. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Sometimes I wonder what Hillary Clinton's presidency would have been like...

If Hillary had won PA, MI, and WI to get to 270 EC votes, I think she still would've inherited a Republican-majority congress (both houses).

I say this because her losses to Trump in WI and PA were smaller than each of their Democrat senate candidates vs their respective Republican opponents. Hillary lost PA by 44.2k votes but the Republican PA senator beat the Dem by 86.69k votes. She lost WI by 22.7k votes yet Ron Johnson beat Russ Feingold by 99.1k votes. 

With a hyper-partisan Republican congress and Democratic President, I think 2016-2020 would've been legal gridlock and nothing meaningful would get passed. I don't think the Republican senate would've given her any SC picks either (they would keep voting them down, and even with Collins and Murkowski voting with the Dems, they still would've come up short). There wouldn't have been a Trump backlash that drove the 2018 blue wave either. I think this would've led to Trump beating her in a 2020 rematch, Trump getting the same 3 conservative SC picks through with a Republican senate because a 2016-2020 Trump presidency wouldn't have shifted the Senate to 50/50 like it actually did in 2020. Roe still would've been overturned. With a Republican trifecta, I'm sure anything from gay marriage, trans healthcare, and birth control would've been too. Democrats would be in a much better position to win 2024 in this timeline, but I don't think Biden would be running. 

ot: I'm not shocked wealthy NY liberals gave her a standing ovation. She's obviously better than Trump but I disagree with several of her political positions and decisions. 

• Like 2

For what ? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Get that nasty woman out!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

If Hillary had won PA, MI, and WI to get to 270 EC votes, I think she still would've inherited a Republican-majority congress (both houses).

I say this because her losses to Trump in WI and PA were smaller than each of their Democrat senate candidates vs their respective Republican opponents. Hillary lost PA by 44.2k votes but the Republican PA senator beat the Dem by 86.69k votes. She lost WI by 22.7k votes yet Ron Johnson beat Russ Feingold by 99.1k votes. 

With a hyper-partisan Republican congress and Democratic President, I think 2016-2020 would've been legal gridlock and nothing meaningful would get passed. I don't think the Republican senate would've given her any SC picks either (they would keep voting them down, and even with Collins and Murkowski voting with the Dems, they still would've come up short). There wouldn't have been a Trump backlash that drove the 2018 blue wave either. I think this would've led to Trump beating her in a 2020 rematch, Trump getting the same 3 conservative SC picks through with a Republican senate because a 2016-2020 Trump presidency wouldn't have shifted the Senate to 50/50 like it actually did in 2020. Roe still would've been overturned. With a Republican trifecta, I'm sure anything from gay marriage, trans healthcare, and birth control would've been too. Democrats would be in a much better position to win 2024 in this timeline, but I don't think Biden would be running. 

ot: I'm not shocked wealthy NY liberals gave her a standing ovation. She's obviously better than Trump but I disagree with several of her political positions and decisions. 

Interesting analysis. I agree she's not perfect but she's 100% better than Trumpet for sure.

• Like 2

They thought it was Meryl Streep

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

In this timeline, I wonder if COVID would have helped or hurt Hillary even more?

3 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

In this timeline, I wonder if COVID would have helped or hurt Hillary even more?

Covid would've made Hillary a one term president for sure. Plus she would've won a very weak EC victory. 

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Let's not forget the WikiLeaks which showed Hillary planned on nominating a Republican to SCOTUS. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.