• Witnessed ET

• Hot Volcano

• indochine

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.png

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 16

Cute :heart:

the reunion will deff happen in some years. 

I love how supportive they've been of each other, and I hope both fanbases can stop being petty. It's clear there's no bad blood between them; much of the negativity is exaggerated by stan culture, which tries to portray them as mean girls who despise each other. In reality, they're on good terms with each other :dies:

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

That was cute, but if only Camilla gave this same kind of energy when her fans were photoshopping Normani's face onto old pictures of slaves being hanged.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12

That's nice :heart:

Maybe they should've dropped on the same day and manufactured a chart battle. That would've gotten them both some much needed free promo :chick1: 

1 minute ago, itshyolee said:

That was cute, but if only Camilla gave this same kind of energy when her fans were photoshopping Normani's face onto old pictures of slaves being hanged.

What :biblio:

Racism over :clap3:

• Haha 8

Camila was always a girls girl. The culprit was always the jealous members of Fifth Harmony who cant stand to be in her shadow!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

:fan:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

This came to mind as well. I don't think it was exaggerated by stan's that there was tension between them. I remember she ended up pulling the victim card like a couple days after Normani quit Twitter due to that situation and said she saw some fans holding Cuban flags and made it about herself when her fans were doing all this abhorrent edits. Camila only apologized after the Tumblr posts got her dragged. Cause at the time when Normani had quit Twitter, she posted a very vague tweet about the situation. Bare minimum. I've never looked at her the same ever since and I had already gotten Rachel Berry vibes well before that, but that was the turning point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Two mature, intelligent, strong women supporting each other :clap3::heart2:

• Like 4

that's so sweet of normani :clap3: truly a genuine class act

33 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Her fighting the urge to type her favorite word

vein-popping-kid.jpg

:deadvision:

Lol I think what's funny and what most ppl won't notice is the difference between the comment left for Camila & the one she left for Lauren. :coffee:

Edited by Ms.cleo

They have grown and are mature. The fans are the ones who can't let the past go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ms.cleo said:

Lol I think what's funny and what most ppl won't notice is the difference between the comment left for Camila & the one she left for Lauren. :coffee:

What's for Lauren?

47 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Her fighting the urge to type her favorite word

vein-popping-kid.jpg

Lmaoo :ahh:

9 minutes ago, Pinter said:

What's for Lauren?

"ily v much mama 🖤"

even her comments to Kehlani, Leigh Anne, sevyn streeter and Latto are more personal.

also her stans keep trying to say that they're friends yet they don't even follow one another after all these years. Lauren is her actual friend imo, they bring each other up in interviews, publicly support one another 24/7 and they follow each other.

Edited by Ms.cleo

Normani is a better woman than me 

• Thanks 1

Normani is so forgiving. That girl had dancers in blackface just 3 years ago.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.