Russell Crowe DRAGS Dakota Johnson for her hypocrisy for shading MCU

nostalgia

Russell Crowe recently criticized Dakota Johnson for her remarks about the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), in which she described it as "art made by a committee." Crowe highlighted the irony in Johnson's statement, pointing out her involvement in big-budget franchises like "Fifty Shades of Grey," which also follow a committee-driven production model. He argued that dismissing the MCU overlooks the creativity and hard work of countless artists involved, from directors and writers to special effects teams and actors.

In his critique, Crowe noted that Johnson's comments displayed a form of hypocrisy, given her career in similarly structured Hollywood productions. He stressed that the success and cultural impact of the MCU speak to its artistic merit and the connection it has forged with audiences worldwide. Crowe also remarked that the sheer scale and ambition of the MCU require a high level of coordination and talent, challenging the notion that committee-driven art is inferior. Johnson has not responded to Crowe's comments.

I'm a fan of neither but this just sounds like a blatant man telling woman what to do. Stfu Russell; I was rooting for you. 

Dakota is like one of the realest Hollywood celebs, I can see more people coming for her in the future. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526n3liff5222swdm2fd

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1

We stan Oscar-winning actor.

Just now, Lana Banana said:

I'm a fan of neither but this just sounds like a blatant man telling woman what to do. Stfu Russell; I was rooting for you. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526n3liff5222swdm2fd

Yet said woman also took part in the deliberate demolition of a beloved LGBTQ icon

ellen-degeneres.gif

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Yet said woman also took part in the deliberate demolition of a beloved LGBTQ icon

ellen-degeneres.gif

Ellen is in no way beloved as of 2020(?)

6 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

ellen-degeneres.gif

Reason Ellen didn't come was because she was at a sporting event with George W. Bush. LGBTQ my ass.

ellen-bush.jpg?w=1024

Edited by Lana Banana

Idk if I know most of what was said but I'm pretty sure most of her comments were aimed at the fact that she ended up making a film that was very different to what she had signed up for, which is why she ended up disappointed with Marvel and her movie, so what is the point of Russell's comments (other than what feels like an opportunity to shade her for her career trajectory)?

Feige must be ignoring his phone calls for a Thor sequel

spacer.png

The **** was that wall-climbing scene :ahh:

he always has this energy for women, because other marvel male actors have also voiced criticism in the past and everyone was shush, including his ass

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.