Armie Hammer breaks silence on cannibalism accusations

Darkgalord

"There were things that people were saying about me that just felt so outlandish. Now, I'm able to sort of look at it with a sense of distance and perspective and be like. 'That's hilarious.' People called me a cannibal and everyone believed them. They're like, 'Yep, that guy ate people.' You're just like, 'What? What are you talking about? Do you know what you have to do to be a cannibal? You have to eat people. How am I going to be a cannibal?' It was bizarre."

Fi5_0iZXEAUD7Rq.jpg

Edited by Darkgalord

I mean, he didn't explicitly say he isn't a cannibal, so...

Edited by Colmillo

So he broke his silence and said basically nothing.

:clack:

I do think a lot of it was exaggerated and I still doubt he would just cut a girl during sex without asking her to. It's been a bit of a thin line because it's a kink but also harmful. But it's a kink. People that like S&M wouldn't rape a person. 

• Like 1

But he didn't explicitly deny it. :gaycat6:

Edited by Roberto

The cannibalism was bizarre and funny but the murder fantasy that it's attached to isn't and he deserved to be deplatformed. :bam:

Edited by Sheep
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I do think a lot of it was exaggerated and I still doubt he would just cut a girl during sex without asking her to. It's been a bit of a thin line because it's a kink but also harmful. But it's a kink. People that like S&M wouldn't rape a person. 

I watched the Investigation Discovery doc about him and as soon as I listened to the girl say she willingly flew out to spend the weekend with him AFTER he got weird in messages I stopped believing her like where's the common sense :rip:

19 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Eat my ***

Avi checks out

Untitled.thumb.png.ef9358247d7773671e65a

• Haha 2

lbr i think we all know he wasn't actually out here eating people :deadbanana:but i think bc of all the conspiracy theories about the Hollywood elite and knowing that a good selection of them could probably do it and get away with it if they really wanted to… that's what made it blow up. bc he is a man in Hollywood after all. and he was fantasising about that stuff . so …

• Thanks 1

oh he ate that purr

• Haha 5

Yeah, he's guilty for sure.

He knows good and damn well we didn't think he was an active cannibal who was eating girls left and right. He was dragged for both assault and forcing weird-ass violent kinks onto women

• Thanks 5

Funny how most people who are accused of bizarre things like this can never address the issue directly and just say "No I didn't do it" without circling around it. Makes you think

• Like 1

You have to actually eat a person to be a cannibal :deadbanana4:

which is obviously a conspiracy theory created by the Internet based on his weirdly sexual messages 

Doesn't excuse his weird text, but it's likewise concerning that the society nowadays just runs conspiracy theory wild, and now treats "meme cannibals" as real cannibals

• Thanks 1

He's still a r*pist though 

2 minutes ago, brraap said:

He's still a r*pist though 

The case was dropped tho

His were the kinks that deserve to be shamed tho. You don't need to eat people to be mento ilness luv! Seek help and call me (please) when you're not into blood and death :heart:

Armie Hammer On Cannibalism & Abuse Accusations That Shut Him Out Of Hollywood: "I'm Grateful For Every Single Bit Of It"

now why are you grateful for those accusations? :lmao:dummy!

he did not deny it tho :celestial5:

the fact that a lot of you believed that nonsense in first place :coffee2: 

and you laugh when conservatives speak about conspiracy theories as if they were facts... :coffee2:

:-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.