Taylor Swift & Swifties go mega viral over cheap, Snapchat filter'd tour visuals

Kayseri Mantisi

57 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

So you link review in pieces as if it was several receipts as an indicator of bad reviews when one can easily post 100s and / or ask some of the 10 million+ people that got a ticket? :suburban:

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhoWho

• Popboi.

• kyoshi

• Doctor Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

It's no longer a "oh I don't listen to her but cool" response you get but a "oh she's so annoying ugh" kind of response from non-fans. 

This is an inevitability with someone of her fame, success, and cultural saturation and will undoubtedly wane as Taylormania starts to fade after the tour.

44 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

So you link review in pieces as if it was several receipts as an indicator of bad reviews when one can easily post 100s and / or ask some of the 10 million+ people that got a ticket? :suburban:

Swifties' reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Which probably explains the fanbases's shared delusion about TS's lyrical genius.

The previous user said that they "are yet to see one bad review for the Eras tour", I provided them with the chance to read "one bad review".

I know that it's not lyrics about high school dramas from 35 year old woman, so it's a bit hard for you to understand, but, please try your best.

Edited by WhoWho
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

That video is so on brand for her, let's just say that 

Animated GIF

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

Swifties' reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Which probably explains the fanbases's shared delusion about TS's lyrical genius.

The previous user said that they "are yet to see one bad review for the Eras tour", I provided them with the chance to read "one bad review".

I know that it's not lyrics about high school dramas from 35 year old woman, so it's a bit hard for you to understand, but, please try your best.

You take things too literally, don't you.

4 hours ago, Kitboga said:

It's okay, she's gonna do 8 shoes at the wembley. Most acts can't even fill that stadium once 😳

No one would expect most acts to fill a stadium

Edited by Into The Void
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WhoWho said:

Not once it mentions something about the actual perfomace... It's not even clear if the boomer attended :psyduck:like she can't even report WHERE in the world the performance took place?? 

By comparison Swift's music sounds to me like what I would listen to if I had the intellect of a very small worm. Not only is it uninteresting, repetitive and entirely basic, her lyrics are brain-numbingly banal. Take the following: "You smoked, then ate seven bars of chocolate/We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist/I scratch your head, you fall asleep/Like a tattooed golden retriever." Or "My muses, acquired like bruises", or "even statues crumble, if they're made to wait".

Those songs aren't even part of the setlist :ahh:what the hell is the boomer yapping about‽

• Haha 1

it just feels like reputation era all over again omg

Just like the rest of the things she does :mandown:

7 hours ago, *.Digambar.* said:

Trust me, if people can look back at pedos such as Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley and wife beaters such as James Brown with adoration, Taylor's probably fine. 

They're men, she's not

Edited by The_Bling

I wish Taylor would just undo the entire TTPD era :rip:

Those poor fans She is trying to give her fans the best visuals she can on her shoestring budget, you guys.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

A generous Queen, the new Madonna...no, the new MJ.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.