Iggy Azalea reflects on her legendary rap career "I wanted to be polarizing"+ NewSong

SmittenCake

Her later body works eats! @BOOM! @SmittenCake 

In My Defense, Survive The Summer, Lola, Iam The Stripclub, Money Come, hell even Mo Bounce. All work. I'm kinda half and half on The End of an Era tbh but overall she has legit bops. People like to drag her like it's 2013 but her visuals are always top tier. 

• Thanks 1

Might spin like car do donuts
I heal my pain from one puff
My trauma poured in one cup
My mama know I'm ****** up

xejwbS2.jpg

Drugs, I just wanna have fun
I don't care that you're gone
Party until the sun because I love drugs
Feelin' too lit to cry
You don't want me, that's fine
Not gonna waste my high because I love drugs
Not gonna waste my high
I love drugs

iXmcW4u.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

Her later body works eats! @BOOM! @SmittenCake 

In My Defense, Survive The Summer, Lola, Iam The Stripclub, Money Come, hell even Mo Bounce. All work. I'm kinda half and half on The End of an Era tbh but overall she has legit bops. People like to drag her like it's 2013 but her visuals are always top tier. 

End Of An Era is a 10/10 masterpiece for me tbh you should revisit and give this album ha flowers

presenters-iggy-azalea-left-and-lil-kim-

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

"Legendary rap career"

Her producers had to teach her how to rap like you teach a child their ABCs. :rip::rip::rip: She has zero lyrical talent, a fake accent and one (1) good song. Her career barely lasted a summer for a reason: there's nothing to latch onto. :rip:

But hey, she is the reason no label will try to push a white female rapper (even a talented one) ever again, so... impact, I guess? :dies:

Chile you bout to piss of the YT gays for saying you don't love watching a minstrel show. They pale popper juice crusted fingers are gonna start typing "Listen here THUG Ill tell you what real rap IS"

I am praying for you

Just now, Namie-Knowles said:

Chile you bout to piss of the YT gays for saying you don't love watching a minstrel show. They pale popper juice crusted fingers are gonna start typing "Listen here THUG Ill tell you what real rap IS"

I am praying for you

"minstrel show" and its literally a woman rapping and singing 

btw most of her fans are black brazlians js

LaD4rpa.jpg

"Splash, you feel good" was legendary tho, I'll give her that.

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

"minstrel show" and its literally a woman rapping and singing 

btw most of her fans are black brazlians js

LaD4rpa.jpg

....Am I going to bother explaining this concept to you? Hmmm, I won't because explaining this to a non-Black person is a waste of time and effort and energy. And yes Swifties also said the same thing about Taylor having a large Black fanbase too on this forum. That doesn't mean **** to me bookie. 

Thanks though, xoxoxo

P.S - Lil Cherry won in this war. Iggy lost. Stream Lil Cherry.

Edited by Namie-Knowles

Bookmark me, she will rap again by 2026

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

End Of An Era is a 10/10 masterpiece for me tbh you should revisit and give this album ha flowers

presenters-iggy-azalea-left-and-lil-kim-

Fr tbh I believe I only gave it two full listens. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Bookmark me, she will rap again by 2026

Lowkey now that I'm thinking about it she should collab with Lil Cherry. Both equally authentic, equally talented, and on top of that both of them can serve a level of visuals equally too. Get a good beat on it and it can become the next WAP tbh. Hope they collab in 2026

Edited by Namie-Knowles

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

....Am I going to bother explaining this concept to you? Hmmm, I won't because explaining this to a non-Black person

you are literally talking to one right now and i will not be accepting lectures from fanatics of the KPOP/JPOP realm coz minstrel shows are legit part of their everyday life be fr

the little mermaid wasnt even successful in east asia bc of how racist they are but im not judging you for supporting #THAT industry 

Edited by SmittenCake

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

you are literally talking to one right now and i will not be accepting lectures from fanatics of the KPOP/JPOP realm coz minstrel show are part of their everyday life be fr

Yes and I'm Korean. Anyways stream Lil Cherry. 

Don't know why you thought that meant something or would work to begin with. Chile

Edited by Namie-Knowles

Just now, Namie-Knowles said:

Yes and I'm Korean. Anyways stream Lil Cherry. 

*goes to google*

a literal minstrel show :rip: 

ab67616d00001e02a61b6b3daaa49e088e20bb11

maxresdefault.jpg

lil-cherry-660x440_2021-12-16-040651.jpg

if this was a ploy to give your fave an ounce of attention, then congrats, it worked :rip: one of the many manufactured kpop robots. what a unique artist. 

6 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

I am praying for you

Actually, I'm white too.

ezgif-5-9cf6c60a24.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

Actually, I'm white too.

ezgif-5-9cf6c60a24.gif

You're woke. Hold awn, you ate. No cookout invite or nun but I might bring you a lil plate if you keep it up. Period.

Edited by Namie-Knowles
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

*goes to google*

a literal minstrel show :rip: 

ab67616d00001e02a61b6b3daaa49e088e20bb11

maxresdefault.jpg

lil-cherry-660x440_2021-12-16-040651.jpg

if this was a ploy to give your fave an ounce of attention, then congrats, it worked :rip: one of the many manufactured kpop robots. what a unique artist. 

You are so....lmao. This is hilarious. :deadbanana2:

Legendary rap career?? :bibliahh:

I love you silly guys so much

• Haha 1

she gave us Kream. that's some legendary sh*t right there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.