H100: I Had Some Help 5x #1, Please, Please, Please #2, Espresso #3, BOAF #9

Renan90

Taylor-Swift-cr-Beth-Garrabrant-2024-The

Taylor Swift Spends Two Months at No. 1 on Billboard 200 With 'The Tortured Poets Department'

Plus: Charli XCX and Bon Jovi debut in top five, while Chappell Roan reaches the top 10 for the first time.

Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poets Department holds atop the Billboard 200 chart (dated June 22) for an eighth consecutive and total week. The set earned 128,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending June 13 (down 14%), according to Luminate.

Poets is the first album to spend its first eight weeks at No. 1 since Morgan Wallen's One Thing at a Time led for its first 12 weeks a year ago (March 18-June 3, 2023-dated charts). Of Swift's 14 No. 1s on the Billboard 200, Poets ties Folklore with eight weeks on top; only 1989 and Fearless, with 11 each, have more weeks at No. 1 among Swift's leaders.

Meanwhile, Swift adds her 77th career week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, extending her record among soloists. (Elvis Presley has the second-most among soloists, with 67.) The total encompasses her 14 leaders. (She's tied with Jay-Z for the most No. 1s among soloists.)

Also in the top 10 of the new Billboard 200, Charli XCX scores her highest-charting album ever as Brat bows at No. 3; Bon Jovi secures its 14th top 10 with the No. 5 arrival of Forever; and Chappell Roan reaches the top 10 for the first time, as The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess climbs 12-10.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new June 22, 2024-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard's website on June 18. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-tortured-poets-department-eight-weeks-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235710880/

Post-Malone-Morgan-Wallen-press-credit-C

Post Malone & Morgan Wallen Rule Hot 100 for Fifth Week, Sabrina Carpenter Claims Two in Top Three

"I Had Some Help" reigns as "Please Please Please" debuts at No. 2 and "Espresso" hits a new No. 3 high. Plus, Billie Eilish's "Birds of a Feather" reaches the top 10.

Post Malone's "I Had Some Help," featuring Morgan Wallen, logs a fifth total and consecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. The song, Post Malone's sixth leader and Wallen's second, is the first to notch at least its first five weeks on the chart at No. 1 since Miley Cyrus' "Flowers" spent its first six weeks on the survey at the summit in January-March 2023.

"I Had Some Help" is also the first hit to spend five consecutive weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 overall in nearly a year, since Wallen's "Last Night" linked 10 straight frames on top, of 16 total, in May-July 2023. The former also ties for the most weeks in the lead in 2024, matching Jack Harlow's "Lovin On Me" (which tallied five of its six weeks at No. 1 this year).

Meanwhile, Sabrina Carpenter boasts two songs in the Hot 100's top three – marking her first appearances in the tier – as "Please Please Please" debuts at No. 2 and "Espresso" ascends to a new No. 3 best. With the tracks, which introduce her album Short n' Sweet, due Aug. 23, she becomes the first soloist – and just the second act overall, after The Beatles 60 years ago – in the Hot 100's history to place two initial top-three hits with no other billed artists in the region simultaneously.

Plus, Hozier earns his first No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart with "Too Sweet," at No. 7 on the Hot 100 after reaching No. 1, and Billie Eilish's "Birds of a Feather" makes an 11-9 flight on the Hot 100, becoming her seventh top 10.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data, the lattermost metric reflecting purchases of physical singles and digital tracks from full-service digital music retailers; digital singles sales from direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites are excluded from chart calculations. All charts (dated June 22, 2024) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow, June 18. For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/lists/post-malone-morgan-wallen-sabrina-carpenter-hot-100-top-10/

Edited by Renan90
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• family.guy123

• Joyride

• NorbertMinaj

• Michael196

It's what she deserves.

• Like 3

If only she didn't tarnish her legacy :sadviolin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 18
  • Thumbs Down 7

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Her downfall is imminent!!!

:suburban:

Keep telling yourself that! Now let's get you to bed, nana 😝

• Like 3

:clap3:

Congrats to Charli for her first top 3 debut and to Chappell for reaching top 10 for the first time. Good music getting its recognition too. :clap3:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This is big for her. Almost the same number of Dua in the US :eek: 

:clap3: deserved. One of the best albums in years.

I've listened to the most popular songs on the album, and honestly,  it's not worth the hype . This record ain't all it's cracked up to be. Imagine saying this is superior to TTPD. 
And you have the audacity to come for Taylor's lyricism when most of Charlie's lyrics on this album are utter garbage, at least based on those two songs that I've listened. Please enlighten me, maybe I'm mistaken
Wish her luck though. Whatever floats your boat. 

Edited by NorbertMinaj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 48

82k that's huge :clap3:

And ATRL can continue to seethe. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NorbertMinaj said:

I've listened to the most popular song and it's not worth the hype . Imagine saying this is superior to TTPD. 
And you have the audacity to come for Taylor's lyrics when most of Charlie's lyrics on this album are utter garbage, at least based on those two songs that I've listened.

You just had to make this about Taylor :mazen:

Just stop already!!

Just now, NorbertMinaj said:

I've listened to the most popular song and it's not worth the hype . Imagine saying this is superior to TTPD. 
And you have the audacity to come for Taylor's lyrics when most of Charlie's lyrics on this album are utter garbage, at least based on those two songs that I've listened.

Are you angry Norbert?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NorbertMinaj said:

"How can we make this about Taylor Swift?"

OT: artistry indeed shines through :clap3:

Edited by mercurialworld
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, NorbertMinaj said:

Taylors lyrics are musical equivalent of mayonnaise on white bread stfu 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Chappell Roan reaching top 10 :omg:

And her hit Good luck babe isn't even on the album :deadbanana4:

Adele's 19 teas

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jonapova said:

Are you angry Norbert?

Yes very!

Foaming at the mouth 👄 

Charli is incredible, I'm so proud of her :weeps:

• Like 4

:clap3:

She ate :clap3: my red variant looks so pretty

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Taylors lyrics are musical equivalent of mayonnaise on white bread stfu 

Yet, she's clearly winning and you can't abide  this, which is why some of you keep coming up with hateful and vicious threads about her every five minutes. And you can't stand a simple *** for tat, if you will.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.