Taylor Swift listeners: Do you actively choose to listen to her "Taylors Versions"?

Jack!

I actually have deleted all the stolen ones that now have a TV available

so I guess it's active? but also not at the same time cause it's second nature when I wanna listen to a song like New Romantics and the only version I have in my library is TV

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• Jack!

• dirrtydiana

• PoisonedIvy

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to the TVs now. I don't like flip-flopping to versions or apps when listening to music.

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

This thread gets made every other week :rip: Just look at the album's streams if you're that curious

I'm curious but too lazy to look. How do the streams compare as of now? Is TV winning?

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Used to the TVs now. I don't like flip-flopping to versions or apps when listening to music.

The new Sparks Fly grew on me a lot. It's honestly way different than the OG imo…. I like that they added male backup vocals in the chorus. The only thing I wish could be better about it is the bridge. She sounds flat. :rip:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I actually have deleted all the stolen ones

Weren't they bought legally for millions?

OT: taylors(cooter) versions

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

a mix of both but if i had to choose i'd only listen to the stolen versions.. but since both versions exist you can just pick and choose :coffee:
always annoying how people act like she ruined the albums when the old ones are still there, lets just be happy we got some vault tracks 

I still need to make new playlists with the same tracklists of the albums but make it a mix of Stolen/Taylor's Version by picking the better version of each song :clack:

Edited by TaylenaStan

Yes. When a TV is released, I do not revisit the original. Not for any wholistic reason. I just prefer her mature vocals. My ears adapt to any production changes.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

I listen to Red and Speak Now TV. I didn't stream Fearless too much to begin with. I stream 1989 OG because the TV is atrocious

I only listen to TV's, i love how her old albums sounds with her mature vocals :heart:

• Like 1

Tbh I don't care which versions. I don't really hear the difference. Most of may saved albums are TV's anyway. But in some playlists I can still hear the OGs which is still fine.

i still listening to the old versions. even all to well

Normally the original, except fearless which turned out better and I think 1989 was the same.

Yes Taylor's Version always especially for Fearless, Speak Now and 1989. I allow myself a cheat day on Red

though probably once every 6 months or so…

OGs but I barely play her anymore anyway. 

• Like 1

The only TV song I don't listen to and stream the OG is Wildest Dreams because Wildest Dreams (TV) does not sound like the OG at all

Edited by Bewitched

Most I listen to TVs (bec ai really think they are improvements over the OG). I just can't go around Wildest Dreams that is not the pop version.

No, from the TVs I only listen the new tracks.

2 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

a mix of both but if i had to choose i'd only listen to the stolen versions.. but since both versions exist you can just pick and choose :coffee:
always annoying how people act like she ruined the albums when the old ones are still there, lets just be happy we got some vault tracks 

I still need to make new playlists with the same tracklists of the albums but make it a mix of Stolen/Taylor's Version by picking the better version of each song :clack:

I didn't know you all call it stolen version

It depends on the version. For example, I prefer the new version when it comes to Speak Now and Red but not for 1989.

scooter version for all except the vault tracks

My old MP3 player iTunes files still have Taylor's old albums on my computer. But when I'm driving listen to her Taylor's version. 

5 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

scooter version for all except the vault tracks

I actively and proudly listen to the original art. It's not that deep.

Yes I only listen to Taylor's Versions once they are released. Some are superior and some are worse, none are different enough to be a problem. I don't really get the issue, why would you actively listen to the old versions?

Taylor's Versions, like most other people. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.