Joe Alwyn opens up: breakup is a "Hard Thing to Navigate"

Carrie-is-no-1

ChatGDP might help

I actually think they've both been pretty respectable to one another. I don't think she's said anything slandering about him in the press (she's not been huge on interviews in the last year anyway) or in her music. And what he's saying is the truth, it doesn't who you are, be that "ordinary" people, or a successful actor and biggest musician in the world at the moment, it's hard dealing with a six year relationship coming to an end. From both sides they seem pretty amicable.

EDIT: Scratch this kinda cause I forgot about the cheating rumours. :skull: But still, I think she's made less of a big deal about this break-up than others in the past.

Edited by Jack!

Lmao I thought Joe namedropped Taylor. Some Swifties are definitely overreacting at this :skull:

taylor is a cheater and needs jail time. she cheated joe with that ugly looking rat mally heater or whatever. she is the smallest woman who ever lived i fear.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

54 minutes ago, réveuse said:

I feel so bad for him, honestly. Imagine going through a breakup, having your depression revealed by your toxic ex, and being cyberbullied on the internet. That must be traumatic.

Taylor is yet again spinning the narrative and trying to act like she was cheated on by Joe when, in reality, she was the cheater. Imagine your ex breaking up with you and then, a few weeks later, dating another man. Proof of Taylor being an unreliable narrator.

Taylor needs to handle the breakup maturely and stop acting like a professional victim. She could call out her toxic fan base. In fact, many people in the industry have done that, from Ariana to even her bestie Selena G., calling out fans who harass others. 

And just to note, Joe has been outspoken in the liberation of Palestine while Taylor has remained silent and has even supported Israel on occasions.

Let's just say it's quite depressing to read your reply with Sulli picture as your profile pic, won't comment any further, but I advise reflecting.

Just now, shinri said:

Let's just say it's quite depressing to read your reply with Sulli picture as your profile pic, won't comment any further, but I advise reflecting.

Why are you comparing a poor woman who was cyberbullied to a literal BILLIONAIRE?!!?!?

I grew a lot of respect for him over his activism for Gaza / Palestine tbh. I wish him all the best in his life and career 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Why are you comparing a poor woman who was cyberbullied to a literal BILLIONAIRE?!!?!?

You didn't even take a minute to reflect :psyduck:

• Thumbs Down 1

no offense to dude but come on  everybody knows how some of her fans and media can get,if you cant handle it dont date her

No ring in 6 years. I'm glad she left him. She's always talked about marriage and children. She stayed as long as she could but they didn't share the same trajectory when it came to the future of their relationship. It is what it is. 

• Thumbs Down 9

sad but im glad he left her 

• Like 3

What a well articulated young handsome man. He will find the right woman for him.

• Like 1

Joe has always seemed very respectful about his relationship with Taylor. During and after break up :clap3:

• Like 3

Does anybody know why they broke up? :lakitu:

7 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Does anybody know why they broke up? :lakitu:

She needed new material

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

45 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

She needed new material

:deadbanana2:

He seems like such a gentleman, I will never understand the harassment he gets 

• Like 2

He can do better!

11 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Lmao I thought Joe namedropped Taylor. Some Swifties are definitely overreacting at this :skull:

the swift brain rot is real :coffee2:

Wait so The Black Dog is NOT about him? Well there goes the only song I liked from TTPD :deadbanana:

I can't possibly listen to a love song that I know it's about matt ******* healy bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.