Should I text him after all of this?

MidnightsAtPeace

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I'm saying that when a relationship is new we may see things with rose-colored glasses and be so infatuated that we tolerate things we know we shouldn't. Eventually when the novelty wears off, what's left is the real relationship. 

That enduring relationship can be amazing or can be bad. 

True. It always wears off for me, and then i try and fix things after they break and it never works. :bam:
The bunch of a**holes 96% of them have been. :dies:
Maybe i'm the problem. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MidnightsAtPeace

• selena_lavigne

• Rotunda

• tjspy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

It's easy with me and that's why nobody wants it. :bam:

you haven't really met those who would do anything for you yet, it doesn't mean nobody wants you. :heart2:

He's displayed a general lack of interest so why would you pursue someone that you know isn't extremely into you? Don't you want to be 100% sure of someone in order to build trust? There are plenty of fish in the sea don't waste anymore time worrying about this person

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

The only closure you need is knowing that you deserve better and he wasn't into you the same way that you're into him.

Don't put him first over you babes x

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

agree with this!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

you haven't really met those who would do anything for you yet, it doesn't mean nobody wants you. :heart2:

Idk, i think i'm never gonna be in a romantic relationship because my brain is literally on Saturn. But a few people have actually been willing to like go into that universe which is really fun.

When instead of being told you are insane and that your therapy isn't working, you dive into what the other person is thinking and you go into their world. 
That is something that's really cool. 
And i have found that.

And that's when you know you can really trust someone.

5 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Idk, i think i'm never gonna be in a romantic relationship because my brain is literally on Saturn. But a few people have actually been willing to like go into that universe which is really fun.

When instead of being told you are insane and that your therapy isn't working, you dive into what the other person is thinking and you go into their world. 
That is something that's really cool. 
And i have found that.

And that's when you know you can really trust someone.

you aren't the only person with that mindset and perspective in this world. soon enough you'll discover that there are people who enjoy the same things you find enjoyable. and one day you'll find someone who wants to be a part of your world. it can be very unexpected. 

14 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

you aren't the only person with that mindset and perspective in this world. soon enough you'll discover that there are people who enjoy the same things you find enjoyable. and one day you'll find someone who wants to be a part of your world. it can be very unexpected. 

I mean sure. The thing is that people tell you that you've changed and that you lost your mind. And it's hard when people around you say that. 
When i look at the evidence and nothing changed. 
The evidence is in the music. 
I wouldn't have released an album of 4 year old songs if i had felt things had changed. 
Things are exactly the same. Sure my perspective on things changed but the music and the validity of those thoughts are just as current and valid as they were 4 years ago.
And it's funny cuz both of my recent therapists have noticed that. They actually try and guide me away from thinking that i'm delusional and guide me to look at the facts.

The facts are that my brain is valid.

So it makes me think that certain people around me just have a problem with me in general and i'm trying to work on being unbothered, but it's hard when it feels like the power is not in your hands.
Anyways going back to this guy, well this relationship stuff is a pastime. If you enjoy stressing out about relationships as a pastime i don't see a problem. 
And these are all things that if a real problem occured in our lives, it wouldn't even be a thought. 
People just like to blow things out of proportion so thank God for his blessings, and focus on being happy. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne

leave it and move on.   I did that with a guy who acted interested but now that he kinda stopped messaging me I did too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.