Should I text him after all of this?

MidnightsAtPeace

2 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I always tell myself that I'm done with men but I always go back :suburban:

I just know if I texted him he would act all nice and sweet and blame his ignorance on something new :deadbanana2:

Well what i'm telling you is maybe try fishing in the pond. You might how do i put it, not find another person that makes you go quite as crazy as this person did. But taking your mind off of it might be helpful. :cm:
It's difficult for me because well, i turned all of my flings into timeless pieces of art. :bam: 
But for those who have the luxury of not having to write as a means of mental stability and survival some good sex with somebody who is physically more attractive and then do that about 50 more times with 50 people who seem hotter to you might take your mind off of it for a few years.

And i would suggest going to therapy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MidnightsAtPeace

• selena_lavigne

• Rotunda

• tjspy

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say that but, if he's changing his whatsapp profile picture that much, he's probably talking to someone else. Let him go. He's not worthy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Well what i'm telling you is maybe try fishing in the pond. You might how do i put it, not find another person that makes you go quite as crazy as this person did. But taking your mind off of it might be helpful. :cm:
It's difficult for me because well, i turned all of my flings into timeless pieces of art. :bam: 
But for those who have the luxury of not having to write as a means of mental stability and survival some good sex with somebody who is physically more attractive and then do that about 50 more times with 50 people who seem hotter to you might take your mind off of it for a few years.

And i would suggest going to therapy.

To be honest, he didn't make me go that crazy, it's just that sometimes when I'm going through my contacts and recent messages, I see his number and I get annoyed for never knowing what happened to what we were. 

I'm also lowkey done with feeling used by men so I stopped hooking up with everyone I find on grindr and instead started to hookup with men I trust. :gaycat6:

you should def let him go but have breakup sex before doing that. use the d*ck for one last time and say goodbye :clap3:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

To be honest, he didn't make me go that crazy, it's just that sometimes when I'm going through my contacts and recent messages, I see his number and I get annoyed for never knowing what happened to what we were. 

I'm also lowkey done with feeling used by men so I stopped hooking up with everyone I find on grindr and instead started to hookup with men I trust. :gaycat6:

What were you? How would you describe the things that he made you feel? Why does the thought of him cause you to open a portal on ATRL and let us know your story and immortalize his memory on the internet? What is it about him?

Edited by selena_lavigne

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

What were you? How would you describe the things that he made you feel? Why does the thought of him cause you to open a portal on ATRL and let us know your story and immortalize his memory on the internet? What is it about him?

ig he kinda made me feel like there was a chance for love and as a hopeless romantic it stuck with me 

I'm only seeing men for the dick from now on :suburban:

I think you already know the right answer, but for any future men:

If someone new in your life seems to be giving you warning signs, ask yourself "if none of their personality traits changed, would I be happy being with them a year from now." 

If the answer is no, consider this you cutting your losses early. The novelty of new love/infatuation/lust wears off.

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 1

It's kind of over if we see through it you know. It has kept me to think that he is too selfish to let you go even though making promises that he doesn't keep

Btw you shouldn't approach this time, if he has balls, he would come later and that's the moment you should say what you truly feel. I recommend you to purge this f**ker as soon you can

• Like 1

He's entertaining someone else. Let him go and when he crawls back give him the same energy 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

ig he kinda made me feel like there was a chance for love and as a hopeless romantic it stuck with me 

I'm only seeing men for the dick from now on :suburban:

I mean MAYBE if you wait the chemistry will still be there. Personal life problems are real. But i would open your horizons because you can wait years on a piece of s*** that doesn't talk straight. Goddammit i wish even one of them told me they didn't wanna f me and none of them did. LOSERS. 

He's testing you. He wants to know if you'll stay no matter what but you're an afterthought for him 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

He's testing you. He wants to know if you'll stay no matter what but you're an afterthought for him 

Then the answer should be a no if this is the case for @MidnightsAtPeace because we are all gonna die. 
So what i'm thinking is they should let this mfer go unless there will be clear communication.

What did Houdini's wife say, she waited 10 YEARS ON A SIGN AND SHE NEVER GOT ONE. After 10 years she gave up. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I think you already know the right answer, but for any future men:

If someone new in your life seems to be giving you warning signs, ask yourself "if none of their personality traits changed, would I be happy being with them a year from now." 

If the answer is no, consider this you cutting your losses early. The novelty of new love/infatuation/lust wears off.

thank u so much legend :heart:

As someone who is terrible when it comes to replying to people (in general, not just in romantic situations) it might take a while but I will get back to you at some point, especially if you keep making the effort to message me.

When it comes to romance/dating, during that first honeymoon phase when you start to catch feelings you better believe I will be replying to you though because I am invested in seeing if there's a spark. If he's not replying that's your sign to move on, it sucks because you never get any closure but people are trash nowadays

16 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The novelty of new love/infatuation/lust wears off.

Does it really? Does it? :bam:
I believe that's a pile of crock-s*** people say.
Arguments and conflict may begin but it doesn't wear off, it evolves.

Edited by selena_lavigne

12 minutes ago, Villas said:

It's kind of over if we see through it you know. It has kept me to think that he is too selfish to let you go even though making promises that he doesn't keep

Btw you shouldn't approach this time, if he has balls, he would come later and that's the moment you should say what you truly feel. I recommend you to purge this f**ker as soon you can

9 minutes ago, redsbae said:

He's entertaining someone else. Let him go and when he crawls back give him the same energy 

thanks to y'all, I'm not going to approach him this time, and if he ever thought of contacting me, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of feeling I was desperate for his attention.

I might as well tell him to go f**k himself

thank u btw :heart:

• Like 1

You sound like a sweet person and you deserve someone who treats you as a priority. Delete his contact and move on.

• Like 1

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

thanks to y'all, I'm not going to approach him this time, and if he ever thought of contacting me, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of feeling I was desperate for his attention.

I might as well tell him to go f**k himself

thank u btw :heart:

:clap3:

Spoiler

Me when i lie. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I mean MAYBE if you wait the chemistry will still be there. Personal life problems are real. But i would open your horizons because you can wait years on a piece of s*** that doesn't talk straight. Goddammit i wish even one of them told me they didn't wanna f me and none of them did. LOSERS. 

I'd call him out if I found out he lied about his mom's situation, That's just a disgustingly pathetic excuse.

I'm not gonna contact him, but deeply I know he's gonna come back 

It's never easy with men :deadbanana:

If he wanted to talk to you he would talk to you

If he wanted to see you he would ask to see you

It's really, genuinely that simple and I'm sorry to break it to you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

As someone who is terrible when it comes to replying to people (in general, not just in romantic situations) it might take a while but I will get back to you at some point, especially if you keep making the effort to message me.

When it comes to romance/dating, during that first honeymoon phase when you start to catch feelings you better believe I will be replying to you though because I am invested in seeing if there's a spark. If he's not replying that's your sign to move on, it sucks because you never get any closure but people are trash nowadays

I myself am terrible at replying to people, I can't really keep up but when it comes to a blossoming relationship, I try my best to be there and communicate hourly 

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You sound like a sweet person and you deserve someone who treats you as a priority. Delete his contact and move on.

thank u love :heart:

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Does it really? Does it? :bam:
I believe that's a pile of crock-s*** people say.
Arguments and conflict may begin but it doesn't wear off, it evolves.

I'm saying that when a relationship is new we may see things with rose-colored glasses and be so infatuated that we tolerate things we know we shouldn't. Eventually when the novelty wears off, what's left is the real relationship. 

That enduring relationship can be amazing or can be bad. 

5 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'd call him out if I found out he lied about his mom's situation, That's just a disgustingly pathetic excuse.

I'm not gonna contact him, but deeply I know he's gonna come back 

It's never easy with men :deadbanana:

It's easy with me and that's why nobody wants it. :bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.