Céline Dion declares "I'm back" and discusses new Vegas show with BBC News

livelikemusic

I really have the feeling she's coming back soon. Her new Vegas show that was supposed to start late 2021 was just put on hold til she feels able again to perform and now I think it's the time. It's great news for real, I'm exited about it

I really hope her medical team found some kind of treatment that will give her a lot of years in good health

We can't loose that Quebecoise legend this early

A new studio album is enough. A Vegas show might be too stressful. 

22 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

It might be, but it's what she wants and her personal goal. Perform is all she's ever done since childhood, so can't imagine how helpless and defeated she must've felt after cancelling the last residency and the tour for Courage.

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Yet Vegas is where she and her team feel is best to go. She didn't say when... she just said it's what they're working on and building right now.

6 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

The documentary was filmed more then a year ago, she probably recovers a lot since then, it's a diseases that is not constant but more periodic, seems like it has never been that strong and painful the last years for her but now it's seem to be in a ''calm'' phase. There are strong rumours she will performs for the Paris Olympic Games which would make incredible promos for her new Vegas show or maybe even an album

• Like 1

I'm happy she's back. I hope she takes her time and doesn't overdo it. We want her alive and healthy as long as possible. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.