'Dopamine' is a hit on YouTube - 257M+ total streams

SoldierofLove

Oh, the ONHs are grasping at straws, trying to find something to drag her with because she has released a well-received body of work praised by critics, despite some mixed reviews about the long wait.

Can we finally retire these tired jokes and admit that Mani actually won this round? You miserable twinks won't let her have anything :toofunny2: 

Edited by Ethereal
  • Haha 1

:deadbanana2:

I actually gasped.

Not because I expected some huge numbers on the first day, but because how much potential this girl lost over the years. And I'm writing this because of own my frustration tbh.

Spoiler

She was literally the front runner to be the "next big thing" in music and was hyped up to bring back the much needed solo star power to the mainstream, whether it be in a Beyoncé-style performance aspect, or an rnb leaning pop sound to dominate the airwaves. Like there was a time after fifth harmony that she seemed to have so much industry support and people were genuinely hyped for her solo project in droves. But as years went by, that diminished significantly and now she can't even make a dent on the mainstream with her first full effort, let alone make a splash. I mean im happy that the music is "well received by critics", but she could be one of the biggest names in music if she had played her cards right with timing and strategy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Its a good album. There is literally no reason to drag normani for this you people are miserable. :deadbanana2:

The album is getting worst reviews than TTPD :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

42 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

The album is getting worst reviews than TTPD :deadbanana4:

Worst reviews from publications? Cause the public really likes it.

Some of y'all let the charts and these out of touch reviewers dictate what you can like and what you can't like, it's embarrassing lol.

Edited by Ms.cleo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.