Emma Roberts stays booked & busy. What went right?

nostalgia

If there's one name in Hollywood currently lighting up both our screens and our hearts, it's Emma Roberts. Often flying under the radar, she's now breaking through with a series of exciting new projects showcasing her versatile acting chops.

From starring alongside Diane Keaton and Richard Gere in the romantic comedy "Maybe I Do" to playing a party girl turned astronaut in "Space Cadet," Roberts is proving she's a force to be reckoned with. On the small screen, she's both starring in and executive producing Hulu's "Tell Me Lies," a dark drama that highlights her dramatic range. Additionally, the psychological horror film "Abandoned" showcases her ability to master any genre. Emma Roberts is not just busy; she's slaying the game. Her strategic and diverse role choices reveal a thoughtful approach to her career. As she continues to deliver standout performances, it's clear that Roberts' time is now, and we couldn't be more thrilled.

• Like 2

She plays Madison Montgomery in every role of hers.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

She plays Madison Montgomery in every role of hers.

So shes basically the new Jennifer Aniston (aka Rachel Green) . :clap3: 

you can tell that she's serious about getting paid. that's why she makes these easy-money streaming movies.

i wish she'd make more serious indie films like Palo Alto and Blackcoat's Daughter though because (despite popular belief) she can actually act :katie:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

So shes basically the new Jennifer Aniston (aka Rachel Green) . :clap3: 

basically. 

Loved her since Unfabolous days and loved her as well in AHS and Scream Queens

I'm glad she's had staying employed and has had such a natural growth in her acting career, even tho some may say it's just bc of nepotism

Yet all of those roles will be nothing when compared to her role in Mother Web

wtPJsEU.gif 

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Where's the lie?

wtPJsEU.gif

The trailer for Space Cadet looks so fun!

It's not to be taking seriously, but it looks like Emma had fun shooting it and I'm sure I'll give it a watch!

• Like 1

Queen  :clap3:

she's actually very talented but she should be at a Scarlett Johansson level ATP when she's hovering at more of like a Jessica Biel level …. "booked and busy" doing the same caca booboo Rom Com / thriller over and over again ??? she needs a big role to help break her out of the same-same slump she's low key in ..

Wait that space movie actually look fun.

We need more chick flick like that,definitely check that out.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.